Week 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 26, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Some great games this week including Vikings-Seahawks and monster clash between 49ers-Ravens.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Bills - Cowboys could be the best thanksgiving game. I'm concerned because we haven't beaten any winning team this year. But...as always, if we lose there's always the chance of Garrett finally getting axed. With the Eagles having an easy game against Miami, the division lead is once again at stake here.

So it finally has come to this. Me secretly wishing the Cowboys lose so we can finally get a new head coach...even if it's not a guarantee...

3. DawkinsINT

Jones does seem like he's finally getting to the breaking point with Garrett after his comments on Sunday. I personally hope Garrett stays forever. That's a damn talented roster.

I'll still be rooting for the Bills tho obviously...haha.

TJ likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You'll keep laughing, and we'll even join you. Rumor has it that if he's finally let go, the Giants want him. Why? I have no idea, but I promised I'll drive him to the airport myself.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So Jerry said something that sounded like an ultimatum, and basically if Garrett doesn't win the Super Bowl, he's gone. Not the conference, not the divisional round. A super Bowl.

Of course this is Jerry and now I totally expect him to give him a 10-year 150-million extension after finishing 8-8 because I no longer have any hope...

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There's nothing worse than having lots of work while my Cowboys are losing...sure, I have the game in my phone, but I barely pay any attention to it.

Happy thanksgiving, Dawk, Chump and Kurt...

8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I thought too much was made about the whole if the 'Boys lost to the Pats. I mean, that game was in Foxboro. They're the Patriots.

No disrespect to the Bills, they're a good team, a playoff team. But still, this is a game the Cowboys have to win.

That might have been the straw.

Happy Thanksgiving, my forum dwelling compadres.

9. DawkinsINT

The Cowboys played right into the Bills' hands with all of that passing. Their run defense is so porous. I can't believe they only gave Zeke 12 carries. It certainly made my Thanksgiving a happy one though. Of course, the Eagles will probably now lose to the Dolphins.

TJ likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I only saw the first drive, and the last one. After the first TD it really looked like it'd be a walk in the park for the offense. The fact that this team has been unable to adjust on the go for the past 10 years is just one of the many flaws Garrett has as a coach. Once we fall behind by more than 1 score, it really feels like the game is over.

The eagles won't lose to the dolphins, come on...week 16 is the NFC East Championship game, and you're probably winning it...

11. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

They better not.

I'm playing the Eagles defense with the hopes of them helping carry my team into my fantasy playoffs.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Cowboys can go winless the rest of the way and win the NFC East with a 6-10 record.

I totally want this to happen.

13. DawkinsINT

I'm almost glad that the Eagles lost this game. They need so many changes during the offseason. Especially with the coordinators. I want both gone.