SUPER BOWL LIV

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Jan 20, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

49ers vs Chiefs

Should be a great match-up. I'll be rooting for Andy Reid to finally get his trophy. Sorry, Sweets.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Chiefs opened as -1.5 favorites which it's a little low if you ask me. Regardless of the line, I'm picking the Chiefs. No way I want the 49ers to join the 6-Lombardis club. Not before us!! And I'm not sorry, Sweets.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The key will be the Chiefs offense vs. the 49ers defense. I don't think those guys have faced a QB like Mahomes this year.

On the other side, the key will be to stop the 49ers run game and force Jimmy G to beat them. Newsflash: I don't think Jimmy is that good.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm laying the point and picking the Chiefs (-1). I don't want SF to leave us behind in the Lombardi count, and I don't think they will. I see Mahomes lifting the first of many super bowls (at least 3 or 4) and Andy Reid solidifying his legacy as a HOF coach.

If KC manages to stop the niners running game and put the game in Garoppolo's hands, it's over. He can't win a shootout against Mahomes. And even if they don't, it's just too much...

SF 20-35 KC. MVP: Patrick Mahomes with 300+ yards and 4TDs.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

Wow....35 points against the 49ers defense is a lot. Of course, if anyone can score that many against them it would be the Chiefs. As great as this matchup is, I haven't been excited about it. I haven't watched any NFL Network or anything like that. Once kickoff drops though I'll be all in.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, at least 7 of those points will come from the defense. A pick 6 or something like that. I really think if you put the game in Garoppolo's hands, he'll lose it. He's the best game manager in the league, but that's it.

7. DawkinsINT

Now that kickoff is close at hand, I'm really excited to see this game. Such a great clash of styles. I'm going in rooting for the Chiefs for Andy Reid and their fans, but I do love a great defense and running game. I guess basically I'm just hoping for a classic SB.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This is oficially my most successful postseason ever. Moka (my dog) will be thrilled.

I'm so happy for Andy Reid and Mahomes. It was a great game.

And Jimmy G (the most overrated QB maybe ever) and his fans can suck it.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Also I was 4 points off in my score. Just sayin'

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

That was a fun game to watch. Niners fans must be sick to their stomach over Jimmy G missing that deep ball to a wide open Samuel in the 4th quarter. I'm happy for Big Red. This definitely solidifies him for the HOF.

It really sucks that the season is over.