Just Advice?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Sep 15, 2020.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

I don't want this post to come off as rude but I was just wondering what a membership to this site gets you? I've been using this site for at least 4 years, probably more. This year I renewed my membership and there were no articles about sleepers. I just checked and maybe it's not out yet, but there is no waiver wire article. Does a membership just get you the cheat sheets and access to the advice forum? It seems like this year is REALLY lacking the content it has in years passed.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Ya I'm trying to go at it alone this season and will post waiver wire today - and rankings tomorrow -

Last week was hell as the optimal lineup tool eff'ed up and every free minute of my life was spent fixing that.. finally got it fix last night (thank goodness)..

So going forward look for my personal rankings and waiver wire - also by week 3 the DFS tool will have all the slates for all FULL ROSTER games.. and eventually this forum will move to discord, probably this season..

3. Kurt

4. Kurt

also the sleepers etc are all in the members area shared via google drive - not posted -

5. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

Sorry dude, that sucks. I didn't mean to come off like a d**k if I did lol. Do you have the weekly rankings too?

6. Kurt

not posted but they are in my spreadsheets.. still working on tool day and night. Post your questions and I got you =)

7. Kurt