2020 Week 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 24, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

A lot of really good matchups this week:

Rams - Bills
    Raiders - Patriots
    Cowboys - Seahawks
    Packers - Saints
    Chiefs - Ravens
    Bengals - Eagles

TJ likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Russell Wilson scares the sh*t out of me but then I remember this team already beat him in the playoffs 2 years ago. Of course, back then they were still stubborn and ran the ball a million times for one-yard gains. This new Wilson is more scary airing it out. I'm also staying away from this one and losing wouldn't be the end of the world as the schedule gets easier in october.

I really hope I get to see more than one quarter on monday night.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

I can't believe the Eagles play this year has been so poor that I'm really thinking that they will probably lose to the Bengals. Zac Taylor comes from the Rams and runs the same kind of offense that McVay baffled Jim Schwartz's defense last week. They have a ton of playmakers too. My only hope is that their offensive line is really poor and Fletcher Cox & Co finally get after a QB.

TJ likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Eagles kissing their sisters...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Turns out the Eagles are the only NFC East team that didn't lose this week.

6. DawkinsINT

I know he was missing both starting WRs and Dallas Goedert, but Wentz has regressed. His mechanics are awful and he's missing such easy passes especially on screens. I'm not sure what's going on in his head but he better get back to being who he was.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I feel like I've been watching the same Cowboys team for the past 15 years. Okay to good offense, terrible defense and special teams and just bad coaching.

I realized a while ago that Romo wasn't the problem. Now I'm starting to realize maybe Garrett wasn't the problem either.

It's ok...8-8 wins the East this year, but nothing will happen after that.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Let's face it...we're thinking the same thing. Both fans and rivals.

[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

The Chiefs showed why they are the champs last night. I expected the Ravens to play them tougher than that this time around.

Some Titans tested positive for COVID.....fun.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...we made it 3 weeks without an outbreak. Now the fun begins.

NFL said those Titans and Vikings won't be allowed in their facilities until saturday...how will they prepare their next game? Should I bet the house on their opponents? Or will the league do the sensible thing and postpone those games?

Yeah, I think I'm betting the house...