2020 Week 12 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 25, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Steelers-Ravens rescheduled from Thanksgiving back to Sunday. Bummer. That would have been a fun to watch tomorrow night.

I guess I need to root for Washington and Dallas to tie.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Happy Thanksgiving, guys.

This is the typical game the Cowboys lose so I won't get my hopes very high...

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

The Detroit Lions have been so bad, for so long, it truly is an anomaly. You think just one season they'd be good by accident.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't understand how the Texans are 4-7. DeShaun Watson is amazing.

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Two words: Bill O'Brien.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I officially declare the season is over. Perhaps it was a couple of weeks too late, but there's just no way. I can't even remember the last time the Reds....I mean, the Football Team swept the series against us.

I'll stick around, I guess...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

Things escalated quickly in that game. I was away from the tv for like 10 minutes and it was a blowout when I got back.

TJ likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

I hate how horrible that the NFC East is. With the Eagles awful record I shouldn't care about any divisional opponents' games. Instead of watching a fun Titans-Colts matchup I'm glued to Giants-Bengals....ugh.

TJ likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Can someone explain to me why the Ravens game was postponed due to positive covid tests, but the Broncos had all their QBs wiped out after all tested positive and the game was played in its original time slot? I've been breaking my head over this. The Broncos had literally no QBs on their roster and had to play.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

So when is the draft? Ugh.

TJ likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So it's the Giants and Redsk.....Football Team at the top of the division after week 12, just like everybody predicted!!

2020 has been a weird year...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wednesday afternoon football!! Pittsburgh vs. Whatever is left of the Ravens.

RGIII and Dez Bryant are starting for Baltimore. It feels like 2012.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. DawkinsINT

I was really hoping that shell of a Ravens team was gonna pull off the upset. They kept it interesting at least.

TJ likes this.