2020 Conference Championships

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Jan 21, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Perfect divisional weekend so we're now 5-4-1. We have 1100 pesos now. We're pulling a profit!! I'm not betting with just 5 dollars so I'm using everything!!

Packers -3.5 over Bucs (550 pesos)
    What a match up!! Rodgers vs. Brady. GOAT vs. GOAT. I still think Rodgers is the best QB I've ever seen. Brady is just the most successful one, only this year it looks like his success was really his, not Bellichick's. I'm going with Rodgers for the same reasons as ever: he's just a scary m'fer who deserves more than just one ring. Also, I'm so, so sick of seeing Brady in the Super Bowl. That's a phrase I totally expect to keep saying 10 years from now.

Chiefs -3 over Bills. (550 pesos)
    I was so tempted to take the +4.5 line earlier in the week but I felt like it would've been cheating. Of course Mahomes is playing, it wouldn't be fair. I'm taking KC here...I think Mahomes will do something awesome...

So I'm sticking with my original Super Bowl pick. Have fun, everybody!! I mean, have fun Dawk :D

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Nick Sirianni, former Colts OC is the new Head Coach in Philadelphia.

How you doin', Dawk?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can't help but think that the main reason Sirianni got the job was due to his relationship with Reich and hoping that helps Wentz. Though 2 QBs have retired under Sirianni's watch in Indy...haha.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I will be rooting for the Bucs over the Packers. It doesn't really have much to do with the teams themselves. It's just more fun to root for the underdog.

I will be pulling for the Bills because their fans deserve to finally win a Super Bowl. I still have a lot of love for Big Red though so I certainly won't be too disappointed if KC wins. Even though I'm an NFC guy, I will want the winner of this game to take it all.

TJ likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Tom Brady is going to the Super Bowl. Familiar phrase. This to me might be his most impressive.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

After Feb. 7th I will have watched 30 Super Bowls in my life time and Tom Brady will have been in 10 of them, or 33%. That's insane.

It's like Michael Jordan taking the Wizards to the NBA Finals. It's insane.

I have given up...you just can't doubt this man ever again. Even 25 years from now, in Super Bowl LXXX when Brady faces Patrick Mahomes III for his 15th ring, people will be doubting him and he'll be using it as fue.

In the mean time, LV should be a fun super bowl.

DawkinsINT likes this.