The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Happy 4th of july, GIF!! I get three days off and I'm so thankful I'm wearing my Uncle Sam hat today...
    (((Stands up)))
    Oh say can you seeeeeee......

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

My company is actually open on Monday and giving us off on Tuesday for the 4th. They are so cheap. I'm taking a vacation day Monday though so I get a nice 4 day weekend!!

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wow. That sucks.

Getting US holidays is nice and all but then the Mexican holidays come up and I have to work and then it sucks...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Mexico lost to the US last night in the CONCACAF Nations League Final. I didn't even know they would play and I didn't care for the final score. This team stopped being relevant for me for two reasons: The best Mexican players are not called anymore, and they have stopped playing their home games in Mexico which for me is insulting and insane.

I can't believe I can quit my NATIONAL team but not the Cowboys. Maybe I need (more) therapy...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

I didn't know they were playing either until I saw people post about it on Facebook. I pretty much only watch the World Cup though.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait, you have facebook again? I barely use it anymore, but add me again. You're missing lots of memes in spanish XD.

My girlfriend's 23 year old nephew once told me "Facebook? That's for old people" and that's the day I officially got old.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

I'm on FB under a new account since my other couldn't be recovered. I actually thought we were friends again haha. I never post but I'll send you my info.

TJ likes this.