QB Matt Leinart More Confident In 2007

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Platoon 86, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

In his 2nd season, QB Matt Leinart is feeling more confident and is ready to lead the team. "My attitude is so much different," said Leinart, who said he can sense that teammates and coaches are confident in him. "They know what I can do. All that experience last year helped me tremendously for this season. I still have a lot to learn, especially with the new offense. But I felt totally different. I feel more in command. I feel more of a leader. I feel I can speak up. Its a totally different vibe. Now, I know what to expect."

Source: Mike Tulumello, East Valley Tribune

2. DBR96A

DBR96A College-educated broke-ass bitch

Now that's something I don't want to hear. Not necessarily because he'll have a breakout season, but because...well, let's just say the man hasn't exactly been lacking in confidence, to put it politely.

Personally, I'd prefer the headline to read, "QB Matt Leinart A Better Father In 2007," but that's just me.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I think Matt Leinart has all the right in the world to be confident heading into the 2007 season. he started what, 12 games in 2006? 2006 was a learning experience for Leinart and I think he'll only get better.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I loved him at USC, I hope he succeeds in Zona, he'll need that luck, because the cardinals didn't do crap since the 1930's

5. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

He did solid for a rookie last year. He's only going to get better. Having 2 Great WRS like he does in AZ helps also.

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

He could do good with those WR's. Is the O Line good though?

7. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

not really

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Not really. They have not signed Levi Brown yet either.

9. jaybird15

jaybird15 Starter

I am glad to see Matty getting some confidence. I was worried about him, I heard to got an advisor. Her name is Paris and she has been showing him how to regain confidence.

10. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

Of course he's more confident. I'm still waiting for some 2nd year QB to come out and say, "Uh... I'm a lot less confident than last year, cuz I got my butt kicked and my offensive line still sucks donkey balls. Last season was, like, a total waste. I feel nervous in the locker room and stutter in the huddle. Yesterday, I was trying to call the play, but I coughed and it made me crap myself, so I mumbled something about double D's and hot wings and off we went. Basically I just run around waiting for the striped-shirt d00dz to blow the whistle."

11. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I hear he's a good Dad too.
    Source: Statesman.com

12. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

$30,000 a month says you can STFU and freaking deal with it, snitch.

13. bossplaya000

bossplaya000 Bitch I'm the boss

That's good to hear.. The offensive line really came together towards the end of last year, and Brown will do nothing but help it.. If they take a pass first approach (Denny woulda) they could be good.. I'm not sure sure about Edge