GIF All NFL Mock Draft Draft thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by misfitz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

A whale's vag**a takes FB- Mack Strong

2. JGleas

JGleas Draft Network Access

It's pretty sad when Leonard Davis is your left tackle...

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

He's been playing quite well actually this year, so quit talking so arrogantly.

Btw, you are completely sold on McNeil after one year? Lmao..

Who's turn is it to pick?

4. JGleas

1. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and I know that Leonard Davis has done well, at Offensive Guard. Leonard Davis is no LT. He lacks the foot quickness and athletic ability to be a Left Tackle (hence why he was so average with Arizona during his time there). To be honest, you gotta have mental issues if you honestly think Leonard Davis can succesful play LT.
    and
    2. Who said I was sold on Marcus McNeill. I just thought he did pretty damn good last year and was easily a top 5 Offensive Tackle last year. The guy has the tools you look for and has franchise LT potential. There isn't any other OT's his age who have the upside he does. The guy is all ready a Pro Bowler, and he still has a lot of room for improvement.

5. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Been a while since anyones picked, I'm assuming it's my turn by now so....

Johnny Cash's Guitar Selects DT, Marcus Stroud
    [​IMG]
    Johnny Cash's Guitar Selects LOLB, Marcus Washington
    [​IMG]

6. happ

happ PECAVI

No Talent Assclowns select Justin Griffith, FB and Tedy Bruschi MLB

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

A whale's vag**a takes OLB - Karlos Dansby

with my missed pick A whales vag**a takes - OG Chris Naeole

8. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

With their five (gee-zus, sorry fellas) missed picks, Hot Wing Conspiracy selects

Marvel Smith, OT, Pittsburgh Steelers
    Ryan Diem, OT Indianapolis Colts
    Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, New York Giants
    Amobi Okoye, DT, Houston Texans
    Ellis Hobbs, CB, New England Patriots

With their current pick, Hot Wing Conspiracy selects Andy Lee, P, San Francisco 49ers

Liverpool Redskins on the clock until 7:29AM EDT.

9. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Liverpool Redskins passed

Sweets on the clock it 12.29PM EDT

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Sweets passed, Chrisbob about to be passed

11. JGleas

I'm pretty sure I can make at least one pick, somebody please correct me if I can't or can make another.

The inVINCEable VINCanity selects, Offensive Guard Mike Wahle of the Carolina Panthers.
    [​IMG]
    A bit tall for an Offensive Guard, but extremly consistent and is a Pro Bowl worthy player ever year. A lot of experience and is extremly durable, never missing a game in his career with the Packers and only 3 in two years with the Panthers.

12. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

The bristol bombers take

Adam Vinatieri - K - Colts

13. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Chrisbob, truelife, and TJ passed

14. JGleas

I'm going to assume I have another pick so, the inVINCEable VINCanity selects, Wide Receiver Javon Walker.
    [​IMG]
    Willie Parker primarily thrives with a fullback leading the way, but I believe he can do good enough without one. I drafted a very good O-Line for him and the holes they will give him, combined with his speed, quickness, elusiveness, and vision, should allow him to do just fine (maybe even great). Peyton is use to a 3 WR set, so why not give him 3 Pro Bowl WR's (and 2 Hall of Famers in Moss and Holt to boot). This passing game would literally be impossible to stop. Too many weapons, very good O-Line, and ofcourse, Peyton's genius.

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I think we are only suppose to draft 2 WR's though..

16. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Yes we were.

17. JGleas

Were allowed to run whatever Offensive or Defensive Formation we want. I choose to go with no FB and run a 3 WR set as my primary and to run a 4-3 defense. The Colts primarily run the 3 WR set, so I figured, why take Peyton out of the system he has dominated in in his 10 years in the NFL?

18. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Due to too many people missing picks, Roger Goodell banned many of the former GM's of GIF Mock Draft..
    [​IMG]

19. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Who left?

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I'm just assuming I can pick again...so, Johnny Cash's Guitar Selects WR, Plaxico Burress.
    [​IMG]

Johnny Cash's Guitar Selects P, Mat McBriar.
    [​IMG]

1 more pick and I'm done..