Congrats To October's Award Winners On GIF!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Nov 4, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Congratulations to all the people who won awards this month as voted by the members:

[​IMG] Joe Montana Award
    This award is for the Most Valuable Poster for the month. The winner of this award has been recognized by their peers to be someone who's brought their "A" game to the site and who has brought both quantity and quality to the site.

And the winner is: Dougerrrr

[​IMG] Red Cashion Award
    This award goes to the Most Valuable Moderator on the site. This moderator has been an example of how to run their forum by keeping it organized, helping recruit and more.

And the winner is: Platoon 86

[​IMG] Earl Campbell Award
    This award is for the winner of the Rookie of the Month award. The winner of this award has impressed the members in a short amount of time with their posts and shows promise that one day they could be a key member of the site.

And the winner is: eaglesrule4ever

[​IMG] Howard Cosell Award
    Top NFL News Reporter for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has gone above and beyond in helping keep the members of the site updated with the latest happenings around the NFL.

And the winner is: SteveRobWhatever

[​IMG] Warren Sapp Award
    This award is for the top NFL Smack Talker for the month. Don't try to get in a battle of wits with this member, they have proven time and time again to be able to dismantle you and entertain everyone else at your expense.

And the winner is: smeagle

[​IMG] Ocho Cinco Award
    This award goes to the funniest member on the site for the month. Any time you read one of their posts, you are sure to get a laugh on their take of whatever the topic at hand is.

And the winner is: SuperBeast

[​IMG] UPS Award
    This award is for the top recruiter for the month who has delivered the most new members to the site.

And the winner is: SteveRobWhatever

[​IMG] Jim Brown Award
    Top NFL Blogger for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has excelled with their NFL blog on the site.

And the winners are: Chrisbob & Dougerrrr (tie)

[​IMG] Pimp Award
    This award goes to the member who has gone above and beyond to bring us the best smut in the "Smut Central" VIP forum. His debauchery and eye for smut has brought joy to everyone with access.

And the winner is: Rob

[​IMG] Mangini-us Award
    This award goes to the overall NFL Trivia Contest leader at the end of each month. Each contest begins on the first of each month and his dominance the previous month has earned him this coveted prize.

And the winner is: yisman

[​IMG] Donovan McNabb Award
    This is awarded each month by member votes to the member who has shown the least amount of spine, has been a total drama queen and/or redfined what a cat is here on GridironFans.com.

And the winner is: TDJets72027

[​IMG] John Madden Award
    This award is given to the members who posts nonsensical bullcrap, posts that are completely irrelevant and unneeded, with no prior thought put into them whatsoever.

And the winner is: Brooklyn

[​IMG] Steve Sabol Award
    This monthly award goes to the member who posted the best Viral Video in the Viral Video forum.

And the winner is: Denver Dave

Congrats once again to the winners!

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Good job everyone. Thanks to everyone who voted.

3. Denver Dave

Denver Dave NFL-FANS Alumni

Thanks! lol... I just got the notice from SRW. Id like to thank the academy.. but mostly to God, who gave me my twisted mind and to my friends and family for not smothering me with pillows in my sleep. :icon_cool:

You like me, you REALY like me! /Sally Fields

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats to the winners

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for voting for me also. I hope my contributions are appreciated and I appreciate all the contributions of the other members!!

6. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Congrats to all award winners

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Congrats winners!

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Congrats to all the winners.

9. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

Congrats to the winners!

10. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Good, i didn't win!! :cele10:

11. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

congrats to all

12. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

nice job to all who won

13. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Congrats guys

14. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Congrats to all the winners.

15. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

f u all givin me this crap

16. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

be lucky you didn't get the Donovan McNabb award.

17. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

wanna trade

18. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

ahh i glad with my trophy even though next month i wanna win something again like best smack talker that would be awesome so u better watch out snitches

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Seriously bro, is the period key broken on your keyboard?

20. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

uhmm i dont kno if its broken let me check . uhmm yea it works i just rather not use its easier not to do it so i dont and its not english class so who cares