Any LT Fans???

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by HappyFootballFan, Feb 6, 2008.

1. HappyFootballFan

HappyFootballFan Just livin' each day

Is there anyone else that's a fan of LT? I absolutely LOVE guy and I wish I could've seen him in the Super Bowl this year! He's got some pretty good videos out if you want to check them out! Motivational and inspiring (vizio.com/lt)

Even though the Chargers weren't in it this year, I'm still SOOO happy that the Giants won! I knew they would take out the Patriots

2. hugh

hugh bench warmer

Yes, I am a LT fan. Most people I have ran across either love him or hate him.

I still loathe Sheli.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I used to like him, but after the Championship game, I don't know anymore...

4. hugh

hugh bench warmer

He torn up his knee worse what little he played in that game.

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Yes there are.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Yeah, I love LT, one of the greatest players ever :icon_mrgreen:

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I knew someone was going to go there. :icon_lol:

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Well, too much LT's AP/AD's in this world, this is BS if you mix it up.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

LT has always been a class act. With over 10,000 career rushing yards currently, I can seriously see him passing up Emmitt Smith and becoming the NFL's alltime leading rusher someday.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Theres only 1 LT...

[​IMG]

Lawrence Timmons

11. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

:lol: LT. Cant even support his team on the sidelines in the AFC Championship game.
    What a snitch just like his QB.

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I agree... snitch, whine, snitch...

13. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Sorry, but Tomlinson will NEVER be like the original LT. He should have manned up and played in that game. Lawrence Taylor will ALWAYS be respected, Tomlinson has WAYS to go.

14. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

LOL :icon_cool:

15. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

You're right Tomlinson won't be a crack addict and he won't be calling up hookers on the road. Tomlinson has something that LT never had and that's class, and you guys can say whatever you want and it won't change that fact.

Lawrence Tynes?

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Tomlinson is an outstanding player, no doubt. But LT mean Lawrence Taylor to me, like Prime Time is Deion Sanders.

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

That's fine with me, no one should force you to call him LT. As long as you don't mind me doing it. It doesn't bother me that people call him by his full name or BLT or LT2 or LdT or whatever else there is.

I don't agree with people saying Tomlinson can't be called LT, I mean it's his initials, it's not like he stole a nickname. Like if someone started calling himself Prime Time, because that's a nickname for Deion.

18. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Yet in the words of Jack McCoy, they STILL let in Michael Irvin into the hall of fame DESPITE questionable circumstances, they STILL honored Michael Irvin to hall of fame. When I look at the ones who played in Rivers all game long, Gates all game long, even your kicker all game long with injuries and pain, they are more the athlete then Tomlinson will ever be. Tomlinson quit, and he should be grateful the NY Giants saved his sorry butt from the hungry media that can now tease New England all year long. Tomlinson got a lucky break that the media CAN now leave him alone, until it's time to play New England again in 2008 and watch him wimp out again.

Tell you this: If Tomlinson against New England can run the ball 30 times for, I'll make it easy, 140 yards, gets 2 TDs, I'll be willing to call him LT. But it has to be an actual game now.:icon_rolleyes:

19. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

He didn't quit he injured himself worse and was taken out and wasn't let back in. Why would Tomlinson quit on a game that means more to him than anything else. This isn't a pre-season game or even a regular season game, and this isn't a guy who'll sit whenever he's a little dinged up. He has never missed a game due to injury and yet you think he decided to not play in the most important game in his career.

I mean I expect that from Raider, Bronco and Chief fans but come on now. Although you were a former Raider fan so....

20. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

That wouldn't surprise me. :grouplaugh: