Post Whoring Is Out Of Hand

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Duelly noted

2. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

pretty easy to post tramp in football topics..most people aren't going to quote something said and start a whole new topic in the off topic forum..it kills the banter and that other person most likely won't see it....the whole point of a message board is for people to interact with others...restricting that is hilarious to me...

3. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Yeah, that's what happens when your boyfriend doesn't wear a condom.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

:skull:

YIKES!

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Post whoring to take away from the original topic is something we don't want to see, to take the topic so off topic that people don't even know what the point of the thread was in the first place is killing the thread. The Headline News is for information of one's team, to come into a thread and type " I don't read this because I'm not a fan" isn't interacting with anyone and restricting it is for the benefit of all.

Big difference between light banter of the topic and post whoring.

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Sorry Sweets. :icon_sad:

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Bumping this thread up since some people are still post whoring and not staying on topic. Yellow cards will be issued after you have been officially warned and you still refuse to stop. We have way too many threads in the Lounge where post whoring is allowed and encouraged for any of you to do it in the sports threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.