If You Could Trade One First Round Pick For Any Player

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

who would it be

Me, I gotta go with

[​IMG]

In a couple years Johnson should be the most dominate skill player in the NFL

2. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Good pick.

I'd go with Drew Brees right now. Of course, he would be doing a lot of running around behind our O line.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd go with John Abraham, If we had another GREAT defensive end on the other side of Aaron Smith our defense would be complete.

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

For the team we have on the field right now

Offense- Brandon Marshall- He reminds me of a young TO. very strong, very aggressive, great hands and looks to hurt people after catching the ball.

Defense- Adrian Wilson. Our safties are pussies. I'd love to have a guy that can cover ground, defend the deep routes and smack people around.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd go with an O-Lineman or a CB...maybe Jake Long? Nnamdi?

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

It would be Felix Jones if he didn't have cowturd stink on him..... instead I will have to go with Housh, oh wait he has TJ stink on him... even worse. How bout Michael Turner?

7. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Eli Manning. Or Greg Jennings.

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'll go with Ben Roethlisberger. Big, tough and a winner yet still relatively young.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Fitzgerald on O
    and
    Willis on D

If Dallas had Willis that would be sooooooooo awesome. Hes like a young Ray Lewis but faster than Ray ever was.

10. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

abraham in a 3-4 playing as a down lineman would be demolished...

11. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I would have to go with Haynesworth as the main thing we lack is a solid pass rush and bringing him in would really help Carter and Taylor.