Cowboys Vs Redskins SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 11, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Cowboys

56.5%
  2. Redskins

43.5%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Yes

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

The cowboys winning actually helped the eagles a little

wildcard

tampa 7-3
    skins 6-4
    cowboys 6-4
    falcons 6-4
    eagles 5-4-1

were tied in the loss column

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What a game!! I'm surprised at how the defense has improved in the last couple of games. The play-calling is still awful (they called the same three plays the whole freaking game!!!!), but I'll still take this win.

Ridin'...get ready for your new sig :icon_cheesygrin:

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

How this game was any different from the last time we played? It wasn't... Just a different team won. Props to Romo for playing a good game, Ratliff did a good job, Newman was a big help, the D as a whole did a pretty good job. Screw our offense and dumb penalties. Bennett was money thats why we drafted him cause hes just that damn good. Witten didn't show up. Barber was money. Owens wtf? Austin did okay. and Roy Williams played well. Happy with the Win, alot of stuff to improve on next week.

5. Jihad Joe

Passing game really seemed out of synch. Plus Crayton hardly git any looks

Im glad to see them keep Austin invoved. The guy is leathal. We didnt really throw down field, but its good to see that Austin is still on Romo's radar.

On the plus side, our passing game looked like it was starting to click in the 4th. Nothing spectacular other than the Bennet play, but capable of marching down field

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Thats what happens when you have 3 weeks of Brad Johnson & Brooks Bollinger. You had to figure we would have some trouble in the passing game. Plus Romos finger is still in a splint. Hopefully this was just like a tuneup game for our passing attack and next week we really start connecting, But yeah im liking the fact that Austin is becoming more involved. He was out there alot of times as #3 instead of Crayton which is smart in my opinion.

7. Jihad Joe

I can go either way on that. Crayton is a different player in the slot than split wide. He's a smart player, and knows how opperate in that spot. On the other hand, Austin is much more athletic and much more dangerous. he also has starter upside wheras Crayton is James Thrash with a big mouth

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Did you guys have a sig pic bet, or are you just gonna change it?

:angeleyes:

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We had a bet.

I love it when I get to shut up overconfident homers :icon_cheesygrin:

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah well it just makes more sense in my opinion, you have two possession WRs like Roy and TO on the outside and then you have a speed guy like Austin in the slot. Crayton always does a good job of finding holes and exploiting them. Terrell Owens is starting to get on my nerves a bit, not a good game from him by any means. But nows not the time to be pointing fingers or anything like that. Hopefully Roy Williams is happy about Romo coming back and getting another W.

11. Jihad Joe

I would like to see a mix in the slot. The thing with Roy and Owens, and even Witten is they are all guys you have to respect deep, so you can go either way in the slot.

TO really hasnt had a great game all year if you think about it

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Screwin' Redskins... 10 damn points... :doh:

13. Jihad Joe

The one thing (other than the W of course) that matters

The Offensive Line is back!!!!!

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I told you so!!! Kyle Kosier was the missing link.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i feel asleep last night
    its nice to wake up and see a W
    my day would have been misserable otherwise

16. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I'm not so sure you can say the line is back because our pass rush is woeful although they did a decent job on run blocking.

Congrats on the win..

It was an ugly game but you're still finishing 3rd in the division.

17. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Finally another win! The game wasnt a pretty one but ill take the win anyday.

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

O-line was stupid but did a great job of run blocking, Felix should be back next week.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Did looking at that Shadow Jersey make you want to talk about the game Roy?

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Not really just thought I'd add something to the thread.