The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That ending line is perfect. I keep thinking about it as well as, "Bastard in a basket!". So evil and powerful.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

The Ending was awesome. Also, I freaking hated that pr**k preacher

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good actor though. I've seen him in countless supporting/small roles and he never fails to kill it. DOn't know the kids name, but I like him.

4. DawkinsINT

Paul Dano. He plays the same role every time though.

5. mike oxlong

I don't think he plays the same role, I liked him in Little Miss Sunshine which was different and that was different from his geek role in The Girl Next Door.

All of which are different from his role in a recent movie called "Weapons" If you haven't seen that one, I say check it out, a lot of the movie is shot on handhelds, but it is an extremely powerful movie that shows what can happen in anytown USA with weapons being available and given the circumstances. Also, Nick Cannon's character is insane, seriously, great performance from that guy

6. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

what i thought was interesting about the ending of "There Will Be Blood" was that even though you really didn't sympathize with the main character, especially at the end, you couldn't help but cheer when he killed that self-righteous douche. love that movie. like "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," it requires a few viewings to really appreciate it

7. DawkinsINT

Perhaps you're right. He just never seemed to have great range to me. I haven't seen Weapons though. I'll check it out.

I completely agree.

8. mike oxlong

I also agree PM, The ending of There Will Be Blood is so satisfying, especially because it comes after so eloquently explaining the current situation with the now famous milkshake analogy. Great stuff

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:blinking:

10. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

[​IMG]

"The Orphanage." a really creepy Spanish horror movie. very unsettling. i liked it a lot

[​IMG]

i can never get enough of this movie. "Why you doing a film about a midget?" :lol:

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'm going to watch Transporter 3, Watched some Fugitive and American Psycho.

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

watched 2 movies this past few weeks

Role Model - 10/10 stars

hilarious movie, if you love comedy if you love dirty humor, you should go see this

I went to see it twice

next movie

The Day the Earth Stood Still - 7/10 Good but not great, and not bad, it's a good watch, if you are a sci fi fan, I can't compare it to the original because I have yet to see the original, I will be watching the original on my netflix on my 360 sometime this week, meant to do that before watching the remake

13. mike oxlong

should have seen the first one first, I hate Keanu and I will never see that travesty of a remake

14. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Keanu tends tomake great movies

15. DawkinsINT

Watched Stir Of Echoes again since PM brought it up previously. Damn good movie. Underrated by many.

The awesome thing about not seeing it for so long is that I forgot about exactly when the girl appeared for the first time. I honestly leaped off of my seat a bit and said out loud, "Oh My God!!!". :icon_lol:

16. mike oxlong

Keanu might be one of the worst actors in the history of acting, Bill & Ted's doesn't count because he played a moron, that's not acting.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

x2

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I say we have a GIF movie night and watch Bill and Teds.

We could all dress up as characters from the movie.

I get to be Socrates.

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm gonna have to call Bill S Preston, Esquire for myself now..... can I request RonBart as my Ted Theodore Logan....... cause together..... we are.....
    [​IMG]

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

mike can be Napoleon.

The true voice of reason.