#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Ive never posted in this thread
    but Today Ive come to say that Dallas does indeed suck and I'm embarassed beyond belief

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

What does the Dallas Cowboys & Roadside Grass have in common?

They both die in the winter [​IMG]

3. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

That has to be one of the worst games I have ever seen today sigh

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Haha!! Good one.

5. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

that was so heckin awesome :sponge:

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

NO FREAKIN HEART !!!!!!!!!!! season on the line and the cowgirls played like they more worried about getting to the golf course !!!! :laughy32:

btw - who double teamed romo in the shower to the point that he passed out ?

7. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

with my 4000th post, i decree that the cowboys are the biggest group of monkey ball suckers on the face of the earth. to put it in simple terms, the cowboys have hecked more monkeys than micheal jacksin has hecked little kids

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nicely done sir

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkQhWGxnr60&feature=related"]YouTube - Ealges/Cowboys Game 44-6[/ame]

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS FREAKIN' SUCKS!!!

Where are all of those sonsasnitches who predicted the 'boys to go to the Super Bowl? All those freaking Madden-playing reporters who look at physical ability and decide who will win as opposed to taking a look at history and the bigger picture?

Dumbhecks!!!

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

LSU freek is the man making gifs, I'll have to add that one to my collection

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

If that pie was real Andy woulda tackled Clemmons by the time he reach the 50 yard line.

:eek:a02:

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know whether to take that as a personal attack and report it, or just return it to you. :icon_confused:

You and your team suck.

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

According to your sig you guys suck big monkey balls.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Nah. I'm saying you suck as fans. Flip-flopping all season long...it was pathetic to see. Glad things worked out for you, but during 15 weeks, you were sad to read...

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

and your support for wade never waived, what a joke! All I read is wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

How the hell did we flip-flop? None of us stopped being Eagles fans. We voiced our displeasure at things that needed correcting and frustrated us because of our passion for this team. We never stopped rooting for them.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

"Fire Reid!!" "Trade McNabb and start Kolb"..."hell, cut McNabb...he sucks"...come on, there are countless threads and posts like that all over the fourm :icon_rolleyes:

I never called for Wade's head until the week 17 debacle. And I've never called to bench, trade or cut our franchise QB.

20. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Ok so you cant be frustrated with your team? With the roller coaster season we had what do you expect. Nobody came on here and said oh man the eagles suck heck the eagles lol.