Cowboys Considering Bringing CB Pacman Jones Back?

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Jun 8, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Apparently the door has not been completely closed on cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones' career with the Dallas Cowboys. A giddy Jerry Jones, reached in his private suite after the George Strait concert Saturday night to open the new Cowboys Stadium, asked a reporter, "Would you beat me up too bad if I brought back Adam?" The Cowboys' owner said he is considering the move even though it's a long shot and he's not concerned about any off-the-field issues with Pacman Jones even though the cornerback was released by the team following a tumultuous season and possibly faces more legal issues.

Source:
    Star-Telegram

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol wow this guy is just ridiculous. Why not bring TO back to have a reunion. If he did bring back pacman i think he would pass al davis in being a terrible owner.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

most stupid thing, ever said. no one will ever be that terrible. at least jerry can win 9 games a season on average.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

They would atleast be equal imo. They both dont know what there doing jerry jones just wants attention on the cowboys good or bad. I bet they find something even with TO gone there will be something going on in dallas.

5. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

What is Jerry thinking? aye

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Do it! Drama is back in big D (not like it ever left)!

Wouldn`t any talent that the pacman might have be over shadowed by all the drama... ya think jerah?

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Can someone please examine Jerry Jones brain if he brings back Pacman Jones?

8. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I want him back. Even if I'm alone, I want him back.

I want T.O. back too.

9. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

WTF. get this crap out of here. if he pulls this bullcrap on us im going to start feeling like a denver fan...hopeless for next season ;-)!

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Why? LOL

11. haha you couldn't have said it any better!

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

he pulls this off, this makes them worse than the faiders :lola: