Cowboys WR Miles Austin Slipping Down The Depth Chart

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Aug 23, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Cowboys WR Miles Austin was expected to push Patrick Crayton for a starting spot, but now might be sliding a bit. Not only does it appear that Crayton will take one of the starting positions across from Roy Williams, but Austin now might have fallen behind Sam Hurd, who has caught everything in sight since the start of training camp. Hurd might not have Austin's upside, but he has been far more consistent and has shown he can be a difference maker when he's in the lineup.

Source:
    Pro Football Weekly

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Hurd is a baller... He's going to be more productive than Austin this year. Alot of people were on Austins bandwagon, I'd like to know where they have gone. I still see Austin making some plays he's got speed to make plays after the catch.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Great i wasted a draft pick in fantasy then.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

you and me both

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ill take whoever is gonna produce the most
    dont care if its hurd or austin

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I doubt either hurd or austin are going to make or break your fantasy team.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

yeah their fantasy produce is irrelevant to me
    im worried about whos gonna be our 3rd WR

8. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Until last year I thought Hurd was the better player. Last year I thought Austin might have turned the corner and was on his way to make full use of his skills. It seems like it might be another year or so away, if ever.

9. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Austin makes plays when we need him too. I could care less who the number 3 guy is as long as he produces when we need him too. period