1-3-13

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by misfitz, Dec 7, 2012.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

kane?

3. misfitz

Its for TNA and Kane is still in WWE. Anyone that is under WWE has a 90 day no compete clause in most cases so it would have to be a someone they recently released if it was from them.

Christian is the only one I could see it being but i have no idea on his contract status.

Top former WWE free agents
    John Morrison
    Chris Masters
    Snitsky
    Heindenrich
    Matt Hardy
    Dave Bautista
    Chris Jericho
    Edge
    Shane Helms
    Jimmy Wang Yang
    Kharma
    Beth Phoenix
    Tyler Reks
    Raven
    Gangrel

Indy wrestlers
    Kevin Steen
    LA Park
    Petey Williams
    Young Bucks/Generation Me
    Alex Shelley
    Jack Evans
    Vampiro
    2 Tuff Tony
    Colt Cabana
    El Mesias
    Rellik

Current TNA Wrestlers it could be
    Magnus
    Eric Young
    Sting
    Crimson
    The Pope Deangelo Dinero
    Chris Sabin(ACL tear unlikely)
    Jesse Sorrenson(would likely only be for blood against Zema Ion so unlikely)

ill add more later

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

no clue so im going to guess Dave Bautista

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Undertaker is still under WWE contract? I thought Jericho was back in the WWE...no?

6. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

sting

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Its probably something stupid honestly i remember last time they did this type of thing it was sting and they copied exactly undertakers return that same time which was horrible. My guess is something to do with aces of eights.

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It's Abyss. Come on people.

9. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

TNA is such a freaking crap show.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Sting? That's the best TNA can do? How is Sting's return a big deal? Wasn't he on getting his butt kicked by Aces and Eights?

12. misfitz

Its the return of Wolfpac Sting! lol...............If its just sting than I am disappointed. However Sting is one of their top draws and him returning will see a small boost in ratings. I don't mind Sting and he's entertaining so its not a big deal. I don't see how anyone could have thought it would have been a big star or someone important because basically all the top talent is signed by WWE or TNA.

13. ball in the baskett

Christian was just hurt pretty sure hes under contract with wwe. He dident even want to be in tna for that awards show he did. It was reported that he was pissed that wwe told him to go there.

14. misfitz

He was pissed because he didn't want to get buried by WWE for being at a TNA event. He looked happy to be there to me. He left TNA because he was heavily invested in real estate and lost a ton of money in the housing market crash so his nest egg was no longer as big as it once was. TNA also showed that he could be a main event player and helped his mic skills quite a bit which helped his return to the WWE. He is still under contract and WWE I think is speculating on a early 2013 return I think he returns at the rumble but I dont know how badly he is still hurt.

15. ball in the baskett

could have just been a bogus story i read then