1-4 & Need Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Kingdahnk911, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Kingdahnk911

Kingdahnk911 EOT Feb 18th, 2016 Premium Member

HI Guys,

I am struggling with this team. I know I my weakness is QB (I have been started Tannehill, Locker, Cousins, & Flacco over different weeks), but if you had told me that I would look this good at RB & WR and be in last place I would have never believed you.

Can you help me salvage this team?

12 Teams - Standard ESPN Scoring (0 PPR)

QB- Flacco
    RB - McCoy, Murray, J Bell, L Miller, J McKinnon
    WR - J Nelson, V Jackson, M Wallace, K Allen, M Jones, J Gordon
    TE - Olsen

Starting McCoy every week is killing me, but how do you bench this guy?

I've attached screenshots of the top position players available and top QBs. I use your rankings/columns religiously. I'd like to get your thoughts on trading for a QB. Here are what some others owners are holding...

Team 1 - Rodgers/E Manning
    Team 2 - Romo/Newton
    Team 3 - Luck/ Roethlisberger
    Team 4 - Rivers/Brady
    Team 5 - Ryan/EJ Manuel
    Team 6 - Cutler/Wilson
    Team 7 - Foles/Dalton

Please let me know if you need more info or can't get my pics. I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!!

View attachment 59152 View attachment 59152 View attachment 59154

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

'
    I am assuming Stafford is with another team?

But this is what I would do

Trade 1 of my WR for a QB. I am thinking Dalton he is a low key QB who will cost you a VJax or KAllen. but you can afford to lost one hre. Mike Wallace is playing great and he is past his bye week.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I might even target the Eli Manning or Tom Brady teams. They already have a top starter and likely won't need their back up anytime soon. Offer up Jackson. I would try and keep Allen due to his qb compared to Jackson's.

4. Kingdahnk911

The owner of Stafford just approached me. He offered a weak trade that would involve me giving up Murray and nelson which we all know is crazy. I am going to shop around Jackson a little bit and see if I get a nibble.

If I cant get anything done today or tomorrow, you think I should ride flacco this weekend?

Thank you both for your help

5. Kingdahnk911

I was offered a three way trade...

I give up Flacco & McCoy.

I receive Stafford and Ben Tate.

Any thoughts? Will need to reply soon. I just picked up flacco off the waiver wire (not that it matters) and I am not sure how strong tate will be down the stretch. I am in last place, so the question really is, WILL THIS MOVE GET ME TO THE PLAYOFFS?

6. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Personally think he is playing on your 1-4 record and hoping you are panicking on McCoy. I know because I am trying to make the same type of deal right now with the 1-4 teams.

I would rather have a QB like Dalton Eli or Brady at the cost of V.Jax than Stafford for McCoy.

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

You can do better... I always worry about Tate and his injuries

8. Greg Brosh

I would still stick with the original trade idea I stated above. I don't like any of those trade scenarios for reasons the guys already gave. He's hoping you're scared into doing it.

9. Kingdahnk911

The owner of Dalton has agreed to Dlaton for VJax Straight up. Owner of Brady is still mulling it over.

Should I pull the trigger on Dalton, or do you think Brady is the better catch?

I appreciate your help guys

10. Greg Brosh

I would give the Brady owner an hour to decide. If he is still messing around, take Dalton. "Mulling it over" usually means he doesn't want it, or he'll turn around and ask for more or throw out a new trade.

You don't want the Dalton owner to wait forever.

11. Kingdahnk911

but you are of the mindset that Brady is a better catch than Dalton? I think I can get Brady, but if Dalton is the guy to have than I can pull this trade and get out of dodge.

12. Kingdahnk911

Brady and Dalton have both agreed!

Greg, you like Brady?

13. Greg Brosh

Get Brady asap before he changes his mind.

14. Kingdahnk911

Got him!! Thanks everyone. Hopefully this will turn my team around.

15. Greg Brosh

i am sure it will. make sure to update your roster for that league