2011 GIF Collaboration Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 25, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

And quite possibly the best one in this draft...

2. Ponder is a guy I really like at the QB position in this draft.

Him over the Washington Husky prospect though......not sure. But there very close.

3. Picked up the Bengals' QB of the future in Jake Locker.

Locker and Julio Jones could be a pretty good QB-WR tandem in the NFL.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You sonofasnitch Locker was my pick for AZ.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

How does Paea go before Sherrod? Starkiller is single handedly trying to screw this draft. Has done so from pick 1.

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Adam's time ran out, anyone want to make the pick for Tenn? I would but I have JJ's pick if he's not here.

7. Done.

Picked up Ryan Mallett for Adam.

8. I was on the fence of taking either Mallett or Kaepernick for you Adam.

Despite Mallett's concerns of character and leadership......I feel he is more NFL ready and could start early as a rookie.

But you certainly have the right to change your pick. That was just my personal opinions on them.

9. yeah I understand Man. I definitely liked the thought process.

With Mallett I'm just too concerned with his lack of leadership skills, accuracy, consistency, ability to overcome bad throws, his intelligence, and decision making.

Kaepernick is a raw guy but is supposed to have flawless intangibles. He has one of the strongest arms in the draft and has alot of untapped potential. He can run the ball which always comes in handy. He will take alot of time to develop but it will be worth it.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No pm for me with cincy. Dude.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sorry MJ. I sent a pM to Starkiller about it.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm not playing buy j am paying attention and I approve this pic

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Our front 7 just got disgusting with Quinn and Taylor.

Was between CB and a certain intirior OL for Houston, and had to go CB. CB is a very crucial position in Phillips defense, and after Jackson, who still isnt quite ready for prime time, Houston is very thin

14. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I was between WR and OT for Minnesota. With Torrey Smith going two picks earlie, I decided to get someone to protect the Gabbert pick in RD 1. (And he still gets to wear purple)

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nice pick at this point, a big dude that (IMO) is going to start out inside with a good chance to end up outside.

16. The Lions' rebuilding process continues with Bruce Carter at WLB.

17. Misfitz time is up.

I'll make the pick for San Fran and I'll then PM cpgobrowns.

18. Done.

Picked up Sam Acho for the 49ers. Acho can really help their pass rush as a 3-4 OLB.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I like Acho alot

Very good strong side OLB prospect for a 3-4

20. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I was between DeAndre McDaniel and Devon House for the Broncos. I went with McDaniel because he can play either safety position (and he can still wear orange). Denver is one of those teams w/ so many holes on D it's not too hard to pick for them in a mock.