2013 NFC Championship Round - San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks - Jan. 19 - 6:30pm EST - FOX

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Jan 11, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It certainly was putrid execution on his part. As QB the two things he could not do was fumble the ball or throw a pick. Fail!

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

KaROMOnick!

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

In another video Shermann says he went up to Crabtree after the game to give him the "Nice game" BS and Crabtree pushed him away by the face mask. :ROFLMAO:

If there is a merciful god, please let Manning throw 4 TD's to Shermann's man. And thank you d**k for helping me decide who I want to win the SB.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, we kind of figured this would be the more entertaining/competitive game and it was. This was the most entertaining game since wc weekend.

Both young qb"s showed their youth at times but made some plays at times. Seattles offense is still not sharp but they just keep winning, which is impressive. The broncos have a legit front 7 so Seattle is going to need Wilson to make some plays in the sb

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

People probably don't like what he said, but he can back it up.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Regardless...there'll be some fining going on...probably won't help the Steelers either. Now Goddell will probably want to make sure no one is freaking around on the sideline and make the punishments to all
    More harsh than they were going to be for Pittsburgh.

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Should be a good game and I'm looking forward to it. I too think that beast mode might not be activated so it'll be up to Wilson and Sherman in the SB. Oh wait, we're not supposed to talk about Sherman.

9. ragman

Is it me or does Sherman sound like Clubber Lang from Rocky III?

Heard this morning where Goodell said he would not be sitting in a suite for the SB. Said he would sit with the fans. Anybody buy this?

10. DaBears22

He said that a few days ago. He probably will sit amongst the rabble for a quarter or two.

11. ragman

I just heard it this morning.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I could only hope someone clocks him in the head with half a beer from the upper level...lol.

13. ragman

As cold as it's going to be, I just wonder if he has the guts to stay with the fans.

14. DaBears22

If he doesn't want to sit in the cold with the fans, crap I'll take his ticket lol.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Seriously what is up with this guy?

Buck Fenson, 86WARD and ICECOLD like this.
  17. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I thought it was quite late and random lol

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm starting to think it's some kind of advanced bot...oh, my God!! It's Skynet!!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Da Fuq.

20. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Spammer trying to get past our spam filter by posting to unlock PM and profile Sig links.