2013 WC - No. 5 San Francisco 49ers at No. 4 Green Bay Packers, Sun. 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Dec 29, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. 5 San Francisco at No. 4 Green Bay, 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox)

Regular season result: 49ers 34, Packers 28 at San Francisco in Week 1.​

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No me gusta. I've got a real bad feeling about this one. Lambeau in winter, and Rodgers way overdue against us after 3 straight Kaepernick beatdowns. I don't think they are the better team even with Rodgers, and I do expect us to win, but at the same time it's not going to be any kind of a cakewalk, and I'll never discredit the Rodgers, even if he doesn't look to be quite all the way back to speed yet. It's going to be a good game either way.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Yep, this will bee an entertaining game but the miners are a way more talented team. It will take the packers best effort against a poor miners effort for your team to lose Wallace. Possible but not probable

4. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

This is the game I am least interested in,simply because of the teams involved.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This one should be entertaining as hell. I'm really looking forward to it. The 49ers are the more complete team, but if Rodgers is on.....

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Niners in a close game.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

What the heck....I'll say it. I picked the Niners to go to the Super Bowl before the season started and other than the horsecrap rule that a 12-4 team has to play at the frozen sod of an 8-7-1 Division winner, Niners win this one big. Yes....Aaron Rodgers is back. But Green Bay's defense is nothing short of bad. SF way too complete of a team and should win by 10 or more.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I also think the Miners take this one...Rodgers is distracted denying his gayness...

9. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I seem to remember a certain defending Superbowl champion Saints team,who finished 11 - 5 having to play @ an "inferior" Seahawks (7-9).That one didn't exactly go to script!!

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

True. This one will........I hope.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

packers by a td. wonder if matthews will play this time? and the temp at kickoff,4 degrees.
    [​IMG]

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Mathews is out. And Kaepernick played in plenty of sub-freezing games in Reno, I'm not worried about his cold-weather ability.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

heard on nfl network this could be the 3rd coldest nfl game ever.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Yep, there is some really freaking cold air settling in over the northern part of the u.s. Right now. 3 of the 4 games are going to be cold as ballz.

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Again, Joe and Troy better bring their thermal underwear to GB on Sunday.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there is cold games in reno,and then there are brutally cold conditions in green bay which are light years apart.

Walnuts likes this.
  17. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i say the pack wins this one

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I want to say Niners, but I think the Pack take it.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

GB. Don't think SF will be able to cope with the cold.

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Hourly temps:

3:00 >>>6' wind chill -13' winds NNW 17 mph
    4:00 >>>5' wind chill -14' winds NNW 19 mph
    5:00 >>>3' wind chill -17' winds NNW 19 mph
    6:00 >>>2' wind chill -18' winds NNW 19 mph
    7:00 >>>1' wind chill -19' winds NNW 19 mph

Gonna be a snitch out there for both teams...