2013 WC - No. 6 San Diego Chargers at No. 3 Cincinnati Bengals, Sun. 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Dec 29, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. 6 San Diego at No. 3 Cincinnati, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)

Regular season result: Bengals 17, Chargers 10 at San Diego in Week 13.​

2. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I don't trust Andy Dalton.He has underwhelmed so far in playoff situations.The Bengal D will take them so far,but Dalton has to step up.I think the Bolts have a good chance in this one.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I agree Aussie. Dalton reminds me of Tannehill. Either an All-Star performance or craps the bed.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

The bolts looked like crap yesterday but the important thing for them is they are still alive.

5. CaptainStubing

i have a lot of questions about Dalton's 'big game' ability but this is a match-up that should favor the bengals greatly. The chargers secondary may be the biggest weakness on their team. The Bengals receivers should be open all day. And, the Bengals have already shown they can push around the Chargers front 7 and run the ball against them, as they did just a few weeks ago.

In addition, if the Bengals defense plays their regular game, the Chargers won't score a ton.

This should be a comfortable 2 touchdown Bengals victory unless Dalton completely craps himself, imo

6. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i see the chargers with the upset

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bengals...although Rivers has the best cold weather record next to Aaron Rodgers.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

SD won't be able to cope with the cold and having to fly cross country for the game. Bengals win.

10. CaptainStubing

is rachel nichols good looking? i've heard people say she is hot but to me she's a butterface. she's got a nice body but her face is kind of a wreck to me.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's something about her though...

SRW likes this.
  12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good first series for the Bengals Defense.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice pass ginger.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chargers strike first on a 5-Yard run by Woodhead.

7-0 Chargers.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Nice. I'm rooting for the Chargers.

Walnuts likes this.
  16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No dog in this hunt. As long as it's a close game and not a blowout.

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I find her oddly attractive too. Probably just because she's female and talks about football.

19. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I've had this conversation before. Every time she comes on I find myself thinking "why do I find her attractive?"

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Because she's just ugly enough where you think she's willing to go the extra mile in bed to make up for it. Dirty, dirty girl.

[​IMG]

86WARD and Steve12 like this.