3rd Pick in a 10-Team Draft.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by 86WARD, Aug 27, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Haven't done a 10-Team League in a long time. Got into a new one this week. Standard scoring but QB TDs are 6-points and not 4. The Cheat Sheets put Bree's, Rodgers and Manning almost 200 points above LeSean McCoy who is the closest non-QB.

Thoughts?

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Since you're guaranteed charles, mccoy, forte or AP, I have to go running back at that spot. Quarterbacks will go higher, but there are a few who will put up 30+ scores this year. I'm just not a fan of taking a quarterback that high.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Normally I would agree, however, the point discrepancy is so big though. It's literally 200 points from Drew Bree's to LeSean McCoy. Also 100 points from Bree's to the fourth ranked QB.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Yeah but you want to miss out on one of the big for, take brees and then wind up with an RB2 and not an RB1? I never draft a quarterback that early. Especially with the No. 3 pick. Not when I can get a guy later.

It's not just telling you, I tell everyone not to take a quarterback with a top 3 pick.

Plus it's a 10 team, you can get a top notch QB at the turn.

5. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I took Tom Brady 7th overall in a league when he blew out his knee. Ruined my whole team because my 2nd and 3rd rounders were down toward rb2's and wr2