49ers At Packers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by afjay, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

1. 49ers

36.4%
  2. Packers

63.6%
  1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Discuss

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXkR_D8N984&feature=plcp]NFL Week 1: 49ers @ Green Bay - YouTube[/ame]

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What an interesting match-up. I'm glad this is a late game so I can watch it all.

4. SRW

TB/Panthers and Sea/Arz aren't going to hold my interest. This will be the game to watch in the later games.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Really good game here hopefully. I hope the 49ers win just because I picked them to get to the super bowl on a whim with no confidence whatsoever and I need something to make me feel better about it.

6. SRW

49ers defense better shore up their back end of the defense though. They got torched this preseason, with Peyton Manning having his coming out party at their expense. What do you think Aaron Rodgers can do if that secondary plays like that?

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I am sorry Sweets.. But the 49ers are a one year wonder. They get smoked by the Packers.

*runs and hides*

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[MENTION=1809]Agent Zero[/MENTION] ..Ya better hide...lol I just can't pick against my team, but I don't agree that the 49ers are a one year wonder and if they do lose to GB it won't mean that they are...

9. Agent Zero

I got nothin but love for ya Sweets.. But your team is gonna be 8-8.. And the Packers will have their way with them. :p

10. bossco

bossco Rookie

9ers will get the W.

9ers n lakers on my razr maxx(tapralk)

11. Agent Zero

Boooooooo

LOL

12. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

i am taking the niners this game. like last preseason, the niners didnt show anything from the offense. add in randy moss and mario manningham both who combined for a total of 1 catch and 5 yards. Jim didnt want the packers to have any film on what they will bring to this offense. the niners are one of the best running teams. i have no doubt that they will run the ball very well. it is going be a close one and i like the better defense and running game in those types of games.

13. MadMoxxiFavGun

to be fair aldon smith , bowman and some other starters did not play that game.
    so there was a lack of a pass rush. also those touchdown passes had really good coverage. payton threw to the perfect spot.

14. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

9ers 24 Packers 20

I'm not sure why I just think the 9ers will win.

15. bossco

bossco Rookie

The refs are complete garbage

9ers n lakers on my razr maxx(tapralk)

16. MadMoxxiFavGun

randy just caught a td and this is crazy... can we have another? maybe?

17. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

18. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I love this, people get all over my back when I say the refs missed 1 call and now lets see everyone else snitch.

19. SRW

So far it's been a fun one to watch. 10-7 49ers.

20. MadMoxxiFavGun

yea the refs always suck unless the call goes for your team