49ers Might Have Plenty To Celebrate Next Week Vs Rams

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Nov 28, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Headed to Candlestick Park for the 49ers-Rams game Sunday? Pack your champagne flute (or plastic red keg cup) because there might be plenty to celebrate. With a win over the Rams (2-9), the Niners (9-2) will clinch their first division title since 2002, the first year of the NFC West as it’s currently comprised. In addition, running back Frank Gore will become the franchise’s all-time leading rusher Sunday if he rushes for 22 yards. Gore (7,323 yards) trails Hall-of-Famer Joe Perry (7,344), who passed away in April.

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Props to the Niners and their fans!!

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Grats niners!

4. Lady Big Cat Lover

Lady Big Cat Lover Cats Meow

Would have been nice to have THAT game flexed to SNF with Al & Chris. Oh well,
    I hear they chose Lions @ Saints for the flexed game since Indy @ NE was taken
    off the table (due to no Peyton over center!) I sure hope we get a convincing win this
    time!!

5. Lady Big Cat Lover

Lady Big Cat Lover Cats Meow

Thanks, but it's not quite official just yet.......by 2:15 here in AZ, I should be able
    to celebrate! OH YEAH BABY.....FINALLY!!

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I love that a 49er fan lives in Cardinals country.hehehehhehe give em hell [MENTION=825]Lady Big Cat Lover[/MENTION] ...:violent05: