49ers QB Alex Smith Predits 'Double-Digit' Win Season

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Jul 10, 2007.

1. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Do you really need that to be answered?:p

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If you want to.:)

3. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Well unless we greatly improve it would be another beat down.

4. BallerXZ

BallerXZ Undisputed Champ

Well you play the Saints again next season, so y'all better hope that won't be another beat down...actually on second thought, let your QB predict that game as one of the few losses they'll have next year.

5. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I think you guys win this one again but it will be closer this time.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

God Alex, you're such an idiot for that. ::tsk: I like the confidence, and I don't think 10 wins is out of the question by any means, but keep it to your freaking self, buddy. Leave the prognostication to the fans. As if you don't have enough pressure to perform this season, you just gave yourself one more monkey on your back. Not to mention more ammo for the media critics and fans to hold over your head. Especially until you have proven yourself, just keep your freaking mouth shut, ignore the media, and go play your heart out. Save this crap for the locker room.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

If I where the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals, I would take note of this Alex Smith prediction.

8. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i hope he is right and who knows alex is a smart guy. Maybe he was doing this to give the team extra motivation to go out there and perform well

9. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

the team knows the expectations and they all feel like this that they can win it all. God knows i didnt think we would make the playoffs for about 6 years after that horrific season 3 years ago and that worthless bunch of no talent hacks that we called a team

10. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I could see them going 10-6 or 9-7.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah but that should give the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals extra motivation to make Alex Smith eat his words. Every year heading into a new season, there is always atleast one team poised for a breakout year, the 49ers could possibly be that team.

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

umm... only if they can muster up the skill.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

A team like the Cardinals has the talent, they just need to live up to the hype since for the last few years they have been predicted to have one of the wild card spots.

14. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Niners will win between 9-10 games this coming season. Alex Smith doesn't need to be a Elite QB he just needs to be solid and minimize his mistakes. We have the O-line and the right tools on offense we just need the defense to help out more than it has been.

15. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

If the games fall right, the 49ers could be 11-5, but I'd predict 9-7 or 10-6.

16. DaBearsrule4ever

Playoffs or no playoffs?

17. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

In the NFC with at least 9 wins you pretty much are playoffs haha.

18. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I think playoffs are almost a guarantee at 9-7.

19. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Yeah

20. DaBearsrule4ever

Thank god the Niners aren't in the AFC because you could go 10-6 and still miss the playoffs.