49ers Reduce Their Offer To WR Michael Crabtree

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Omen, Sep 15, 2009.

1. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

What team do you think he sees taking a chance nextyear? BRowns...Raiduhs, maybe Chiefs or the Lions or even the Bungles? I'm sure they will be more palatable. *insert eyeroll here*

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I hope the Raiders draft him in the 7th round, just to spite him.

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

it be even funnier if they are able 2 put up a rookie cap b4 the draft next year lmao and im sure he drop 2 the 2nd round lol

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he wont go on the first day next year....quite a few good receivers...bryant, benn, lafell

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Now with the draft being three days I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't drafted until the third day.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:word:

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think he will still be looked at as a premier talent....any team that is gonna draft him is gonna make sure he wants to play for them first....like the patriots for example, or maybe a high paying team like the skins

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Every Wednesday the Niners should take the $200,000 they are deducting each week from Cashtree and distribute it to the active 53-man roster...it's a nice $4000 bonus for showing up for the Wednesday meeting...lol...

9. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Crap..I can just see the Patsies using on of there 25 picks for next season on him.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good...lol...

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

We won't touch him. We expect our players to take less than their market worth or we trade them to Oakland. That usually keeps them in line,except for that Seymour thing.

1 person likes this.