49ers Rookie WR Michael Crabtree Close To Signing?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Oct 5, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders hinted on Sunday that holdout wide receiver Michael Crabtree may soon cave and sign with the 49ers, according to the Sacramento Bee. Sanders is a well-known Crabtree confidant, and him dropping hints very well could be the prelude to a contract. Despite being 3-1, San Francisco has a dramatic lack of weapons on the offensive side of the ball, and obviously, the longer Crabtree holds out the more money he is losing.

Source: RotoTimes.com

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it could be the money or maybe he didn't want to play for a crapty team but now that they are showing they may be turning the corner, crabtree is changing his mind.

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I was kind of rooting for his douchebaggery at this point just to see what happens next year.

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

at this point who cares

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Even if he signs right now, I don't think he would get on the field for another couple of weeks.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'll believe it when he puts pen to paper and signs his damn contract.

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

He's just a problem waiting to happen. He's never going to be signing a future contract without the same bullcrap going down. 49ers would do better to save the money, and say Screw Him. Let some other team deal with the goober.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If this is the reason he didn't want to sign then he is much more of an idiot than originally thought. He said he should have gone 1st then he would have signed with an even craptier team. :rolleyes:

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

This.
    That's what I keep saying.

10. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

Exactly....how many reports have there been? "OMG CRQABTREE EATING AT SANTA CLARA DENNY'S!!! THIS MEANS HES IN TOWN AND PROBABLY GOING TO SIGN THIS WEEK!!!" Not saying he wont sign but i wont care until i read his contract has been signed.

11. CaptainStubing

yep, some of the players throughout nfl history that have refused to play for certain teams haven't actually gone to the 'better' team when it's all said and done............. (and that could happen to Crabtree).

12. DaBearsrule4ever

If Craptree really wanted to be there in San Francisco, he would have signed his contract a long time ago. Like maybe before training camp or a little after.

13. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

stand your ground michael

14. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, stand your ground and have your career amount to NOTHING.

15. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Works for me. He needs to play in Canada for a few years, like maybe 10. I hope the 49ers don't add this loser to their team. Get a team player.

1 person likes this.
  16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think hes seen this team win and now wants to be a part of it....lol

awesome.

stand your ground, dont cave to their offer

17. CaptainStubing

"The Dallas native and former Texas Tech receiver has been training in Tampa the past few weeks in Tampa."

Hey, I'm curious .......... during this holdout, where has Crabtree been training?

18. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

O'RLY, He's going to cave?

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Now that you guys are winning, sure, I'll join in...lol...

20. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I like the way the updated story notes that Crabtree was unavailable for comment - like he has better crap to do! A heckin' hint of humility from this guy would go along ways towards me not cheering against him for the rest of his career.