49ers @ Seahawks (Sunday 8:20pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sweets, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I hope the 49ers can contain Russell, Aldon needs to get some sacks in and our CB's and safeties NEED to nail those receivers.

Hopefully Justin Smith is healed enough to keep the Seahawks from stopping Aldon...oh hell WE NEED THIS WIN!!!

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Best matchup of the week. As a Cards fan I hate the number 49, but this week I hope they just drill the Seahawks and shut that crowd up.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

no MNF this week so this game will finish up the weekend and hopefully will live up to what we expect.

5. CaptainStubing

the books opened this line with the hawks as a 1 point favorite. the 49ers are now a 1 point favorite. the money is on the 49ers in this one.

6. markaz

Probably even money at kickoff.

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/0ap2000000114365/Playbook-49ers-vs-Seahawks]'Playbook': San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks - NFL Videos[/ame]

8. markaz

The only Playbook needed for this game is the one where the Niners just beat the heck out of the Oceanchickens.

9. CaptainStubing

good call. actually it moved to a pick 'em and today is back again at Seattle -1 ..................... interesting movement on this game.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Soooo looking forward to this slobber-knocker.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Seahawks put up another 50!

Please.

12. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

It's gonna be a tough match with Justin Smith officially out of the game. I'm gonna root for my team like crazy, but I'm not liking our chances as much as I would with Cowboy out there.

13. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

This is really sad lol.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

49ers look like crap tonight! defense has pretty much sucked since smith was injured!

15. misfitz

Kaepernick is playing quite terrible tonight.............Alex should be playing but its probably too late to try to go back to him and thats why the change in the middle of the year didnt seem like the right thing to do.

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

When did crabtree turn into a stud?

17. misfitz

Slowly over the past 2 seasons.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Russell Wilson is just on fire right now...

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I've had wood over this kid since preseason. He is an outstanding talent. Him running this offense is just scary.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The pocket is collapsing within a second every play.