49ers Sign Free Agent CB Nnamdi Asomugha

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Apr 2, 2013.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Of course he's going to look better. There are better players in virtually every position around him then there were in Philly.

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

If you look at Nnamdi's story in Philly where he was eating lunch in his car and he always seemed like he didnt want to be there. I think he will do much better back in the familiar bay area. I think he had trouble adjusting to Philly. Also that defense didn't fit him and he had a lot of pressure to be great.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

It's possible. I believe that changes in scenery can always do crazy things for careers, so it is possible he bounces back. But I lost all faith in him after seeing his butt get handed to him week after week, time after time.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im sure that not having an offensive line coach coming up with the schemes and trying to figure out ways to utilize him is going to do wonders. Asante sure turned it around once he got the heck out of that mess, and he was never nearly as good as Aso was pre-Philly.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Asante was a great corner in Philly. That contract was worth every penny. When they figured out they wanted to play man, he just wasn't the guy and everyone knew it.

Even in the first Castillo year, Samuel played well.

You can come up with all the excuses you want, but go back and watch the film. Fact of the matter is even on the plays where he got to do his 'thang' (bump and run) he still just got heckin abused.

He's a good dude. I hope he turns it around and can proves he still has it.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

getting rid of asante for nnamdi worst move ever :icon_evil: