49ers Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 22, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. 49ers

42.9%
  2. Chiefs

57.1%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Kansas City Chiefs host the San Fransisco 49ers at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday 09/26/10. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The 49ers have got the offense rolling, all they need to do is limit the turnovers. The Kansas City defense will pose a threat, but ultimately the 49ers are great against the run and will force Cassell to beat them. This will play into the 49ers hand and they pull out their first win of the season, sorry Chiefs.

24 - 13 SF

3. A rocking arrowhead will get the get to Alex Smith and our running game will keep frank gore in check enough at least for us to be in the game. This will be the game cassel shows his ability to run the offense and it will come down to the 4th qtr to win this one but i got my chiefs stickin it out 21-17

4. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

This is a tough one. Facing an 0-2 team with a ton of talent is a tall order and this one is really up in the air. I'll go with the Chiefs, only because it's at Arrowhead.

5. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Chiefs.

SF can't win on the road much less at Arrowhead. Alex Smith will throw a few TD's, but to the wrong red team. I am certain the defense will continue thier inconsistent play as well.

6. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

i will be shocked if the niners lose this game.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the chiefs will have no impact on the result of this game. they are who they are right now and we know what they bring.

the result of this game will be determined by which 49ers team shows up.

8. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Chiefs! You can bet Arrowhead is going to be rocking!!! :icon_cool:

10. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

we need more Cassel. would be great to have a 3-0 record before the bye week.

GO CHIEFS !

11. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Chiefs

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Now this is my :homer2: pick. The 9ers have a stronger team. but i feel how the 9ers coached themself out of that game on MNF, we have the stronger coaching staff.

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yes, i think the chiefs coaching right now is stronger. the 49ers talent is stronger. something has to give.

14. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Chiefs win this one. the niners have been over hyped comming into this season

15. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

あなたが悲しげに間違っている

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Arrowhead crowd a huge factor and should help to rattle the inconsistent Smith. Chiefs.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Chiefs to take there record to 3-0

18. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

This game is up in the air, I could see the Chiefs winning (even big) and I could also see the 49ers walking away with it. It really depends on which Alex Smith shows up. I could also see the Chiefs ST doing something. I'd be worried about Charles too if the Chiefs suddenly realized he's their best weapon and got him more touches.

49ers 27-17

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

49ers have some issues. Chiefs have some issues. I'll take Haley, Crennell and Weis along with the home crowd at Arrowhead.

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I'm loving our defense....and what a great run by Charles...gotta love him!!!