49ers WR Kyle Williams Gets Death Threats Via Social Media After Miscues

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Kyle Williams two costly fumbles contributed to San Francisco's overtime loss to the Giants Sunday in the NFC Championship. Teammates, others felt his pain, but some resorted to cyber-attacking Williams according to John Becker of Bayareanewsgroup.com. Williams' fumble in overtime set the Giants up for the eventual game-winning field goal. However, no one in the 49ers' locker room afterward was pointing fingers at Williams. Fans not only seized on the blame game with Williams, some were downright vile. Here is a sampling of some: @KyleWilliams_10. I hope you, youre wife, kids and family die, you deserve it. Jim Harbaugh, please give @KyleWilliams_10 the game ball. And make sure it explodes when he gets in his car.

Source: The Redzone

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

How freaking pathetic are some 49er fans, death threats??? Really??? Grow up people, it's a freaking game at the end of the day...wow, I'm embarrassed to be a 49er fan with comments like that coming out.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

wow, people, seriously? it's a freaking game. get a life.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Who's childish enough to make a death threat? Bunch of pussies. I'm going to kill every one of them.

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Just a bunch of *idiots trying to look cool in front of their passe. I'll join you in the killing.

*admin. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

it's all fan bases, not just 49ers, as you know.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yes Inclu, I know but I expect better from fans like me...unfortunately too many fans are stupid.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

the people that sent that need to get a life

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Yep. It's unfortunate.

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Well don't play like an butthole and you won't get death threats. Easy peasy.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No one deserves death threats for playing a freaking game...damn

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

It could have happened to anybody he got stripped of the ball

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

BITB, I agree the one that hurt us the most was the first one where he shouldn't have been in the area to let the football touch him, or at least fall on it but don't pretend that it didn't hit you especially with all the cameras catching everything.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

are we sure these arent eagles fans upset over the giants winning ? :dunno::banghead:

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:laughy32:

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Agree with ya sweets and capt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. bossco

bossco Rookie

Its probably some fat heck living in his moms basement who has only played ball in the jv level who thinks he could of played with the big boys. Get a life snitches

Droid x. 49ers

19. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[​IMG]

Pretty hecked up.

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yep, Javier is a dumbbutt...