7 Reasons To Be Thankful For Bengal Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

1. The host the BROWNS
    2. Andy Dalton and AJ Green have become The Bengals Future
    3. Bengals are 6-4 with 3 should win games and Houston without Shuab
    4. Benson will run wild over that Brown Defense
    5. Colt may need a cushion for his but
    6. Bengals gonna use and abuse the Clowns on there way to the Playoffs
    7. All the Ocho and Palmer Drama has left Cincinnati

Sent from my iPhone using Tap Talk and The Chicago Cubs still SUCK

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

that game was closer than you or anyone else in cincy wants to admit but a win is a win is a win.

The most shocking thing about taht game...if the browns had won they would have been one game out of the playoff hunt with the easiest schedule....DAMN! lol

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Baltimore x 2, Pittsburgh x2 coming up so being a game out wouldn't have mattered. But If Seely were still here, they'd be 6-5 instead of 4-7. Two first round picks next year though. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

It was to close for comfort but the browns seem to get there A game out and bring a tough battle to all AFC North opponents no matter how bad they are for some reason

And like cogobrowns said they still have Browns Version 1.0 twice and Pit twice

5. Dragonite

And I would not be shocked if they beat the Ravens once.

Doubt they beat the Steelers though.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I agree but in no way the have the easiest schedule left

7. Dragonite

Compared to the Bengals schedule and that of the rest of the AFC playoff teams I think they did.

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Easiest Schedule in order

Seed 2 - Patriots schedule deals with the vs. Colts (0-11), at Redskins (4-7), at Broncos (6-5), vs. Dolphins (3-8), vs. Bills (5-6)
    Opponents combined Records (18-37)

Seed 4 - Ravens schedule deals with the at Browns (4-7), vs. Colts (0-11), at Chargers (4-7), vs. Browns (4-7), at Bengals (7-4)
    Opponents combined Records (19-36)

In the Hunt - Jets schedule deals with the at Redskins (4-7), vs. Chiefs (4-7), at Eagles (4-7), vs. Giants (6-5), at Dolphins (3-8)
    Opponents combined Records (21-34)

Seed 1 - Texans schedule deals with the - vs. Falcons (7-4), at Bengals (7-4), vs. Panthers (3-8), at Colts (0-11), vs. Titans (6-5)
    Opponents combined Records (23-32)

In the Hunt - Titans schedule deals with the at Bills (5-6), vs. Saints (8-3), at Colts (0-11), vs. Jaguars (3-8), at Texans (8-3)
    Opponents combined Records (24-31)

In the Hunt - Broncos schedule deals with the at Vikings (2-9), vs. Bears (7-4), vs. Patriots (8-3), at Bills (5-6), vs. Chiefs (4-7)
    Opponents combined Records (26-29)

Seed 5 - Steelers schedule deals with the vs. Bengals (7-4), vs. Browns (4-7), at 49ers (9-2), vs. Rams (2-9), at Browns (4-7)
    Opponents combined Records (26-29)

In the Hunt - Bills schedule deals with the vs. Titans (6-5), at Chargers (4-7), vs. Dolphins (3-8), vs. Broncos (6-5), at Patriots (8-3)
    Opponents combined Records (27-28)

Seed 3 - Raiders schedule deals with the at Dolphins (3-8), at Packers (11-0), vs. Lions (7-4), at Chiefs (4-7), vs. Chargers (4-7)
    Opponents combined Records (29-26)

Seed 6 - Bengals schedule deals with the at Steelers (8-3), vs. Texans (8-3), at Rams (2-9), vs. Cardinals (4-7), vs. Ravens (8-3)
    Opponents combined Records (30-25)

Browns schedule deals with the vs. Ravens (8-3), at Steelers (8-3), at Cardinals (4-7), at Ravens (8-3), vs. Steelers (8-3)
    Opponents combined Records (36-19)

from the looks of things, the Browns had the hardest schedule left

9. Dragonite

Seed 2 - Patriots schedule deals with the vs. Colts (0-11), at Redskins (4-7), at Broncos (6-5), vs. Dolphins (3-8), vs. Bills (5-6)
    Patriots Beat everyone...so yeah thats easy

Seed 4 - Ravens schedule deals with the at Browns (4-7), vs. Colts (0-11), at Chargers (4-7), vs. Browns (4-7), at Bengals (7-4)
    Ravens they go 3-2

In the Hunt - Jets schedule deals with the at Redskins (4-7), vs. Chiefs (4-7), at Eagles (4-7), vs. Giants (6-5), at Dolphins (3-8)
    Jets they go 3-2

Seed 1 - Texans schedule deals with the - vs. Falcons (7-4), at Bengals (7-4), vs. Panthers (3-8), at Colts (0-11), vs. Titans (6-5)
    Texans they go 2 and 3

In the Hunt - Titans schedule deals with the at Bills (5-6), vs. Saints (8-3), at Colts (0-11), vs. Jaguars (3-8), at Texans (8-3)
    Titans go 4 and 1 so thats pretty easy

In the Hunt - Broncos schedule deals with the at Vikings (2-9), vs. Bears (7-4), vs. Patriots (8-3), at Bills (5-6), vs. Chiefs (4-7)
    Broncos in my opinion 2 and 3

Seed 5 - Steelers schedule deals with the vs. Bengals (7-4), vs. Browns (4-7), at 49ers (9-2), vs. Rams (2-9), at Browns (4-7)
    Squeelers go 3 and 2

In the Hunt - Bills schedule deals with the vs. Titans (6-5), at Chargers (4-7), vs. Dolphins (3-8), vs. Broncos (6-5), at Patriots (8-3)
    Bills go 2 and 3

Seed 3 - Raiders schedule deals with the at Dolphins (3-8), at Packers (11-0), vs. Lions (7-4), at Chiefs (4-7), vs. Chargers (4-7)
    Raiders go 1 and 4

Seed 6 - Bengals schedule deals with the at Steelers (8-3), vs. Texans (8-3), at Rams (2-9), vs. Cardinals (4-7), vs. Ravens (8-3)
    Bengals go 3 and 2

Browns schedule deals with the vs. Ravens (8-3), at Steelers (8-3), at Cardinals (4-7), at Ravens (8-3), vs. Steelers (8-3)
    Browns go 3 and 2 in my opinion which means in terms of how I Personally believe their schedules will play out the Browns had one of the easier schedules. Now granted this is based on a personal opinions but its all about wins and losses not your opponents record.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Browns have one maybe two more wins coming there way I can only see them coming out with one win out of there remaining 4 division games they have left

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

By your words and combine that with your opinion you are saying the Browns will sweep the Ravens cause you said you don't believe they can beat the Steelers and you are giving them 3 wins out of 5 games and if those 2 losses are against the Steelers the 3 wins are both Raven games and the Cardinal game

12. Dragonite

They are playing scrappy and keep most games close with Peyton back, and the West Coast finally clicking they will beat both teams once or the Ravens 2 times. and Arizona.

13. Dragonite

and yes I do think the more likely outcome is sweeping the Ravens.

14. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

As you told Red I wouldn't bet on the Browns lol but ok

15. Dragonite

I'm usually right but I amy be way off base with this one haha

I was just really impressed with how they played in Cincy. Peyton Hillis brought a lot back to this club.

16. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Hillis is a one year blunder anyways guess they won't be sweeping the Ravens

17. Dragonite

Hillis is still a beast, so is Chris Obannaya but the Browns lost to the Ravens I admit I was wrong. Playing Pitt pretty good so far.