7 Reasons Why The Bears Will Beat The Bengals

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by DaBearsrule4ever, Oct 20, 2009.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Lets Go Bears!

2. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

well I think this list is shredded and burned by now.... make sure to get rid of all the evidence...

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

The Bears lost at PBS in 2009 by the score of 45-10 :rofl: :icon_twisted:

4. SweetShot03

I dont get why people reffer to past games as reasons to why this team will do this.....

the past is the past, teams get better or worse with every season. you might beat one team one year and the next itsa different story.

The only thing I reffer to is the thanksgiving games the lions always play. They have some crapty seasons for the past few years but they have always seemed to pull a win. Granted last year they didnt and this year they might lose aswell but they always seem to at least put on a good show.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

hmm... after yesterday, having to watch the cowboys gm on the computer, and having to sit through this game on the TV... not so creative now, never make a thread like this again.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

Gee, thanks for rubbing it in.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

You can expect the exact same thread in 2013, lol.

Wow, this is coming from a Lions fan that has won a grand total of two games since starting out 6-2 in 2007, lol.

7. SweetShot03

well you were kinda asking for it by posting the whole 2001 win.

you were the one that posted it, now your going to have to take the criticism that comes along with a post like this.

lol everyone always picks on the persons team when there is just nothing else to say... its a lame excuse, me being right has nothing to do with how many games the lions have won. SoDev tried the same thing and got shut down........ it appears your about to do the same thing.

I have taken a piss that has burned me better then you just did or could....... dont be a hater becuase you ended up being wrong and people are simply pointing that out.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, criticism that I can seriously give a two hecks about. Criticism to me means NOTHING. So go right ahead and bring it. This thread was meant to be all in good fun, thats it.

9. SweetShot03

just stating a simple fact, when people start attacking someones favorite team it is because they feel hurt and have nothing else to say.

I was simply stating something that really had nothing to do with you, it was a general fact but you decided to take it personally and attack the lions which was irrelevant to the comment made.

I just didnt understand why you were reffering to a game that was played 8 years ago.

8 years ago the lions were actually decent, obviously doesnt mean crap today lol.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

I didn't feel hurt at all. I was just laughing at this coming from a Lions fan, I honestly meant no harm but you take it however you want. Was I disgusted with yesterday's game? If you read my most recent post in the gameday section, theres the answer, lol. IF Mr. D can relive the past in his 7 reasons, so can I, end of discussion on that part. Yeah, the Bears had their share of injuries on defense but in this league, thats no excuse.

11. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Still on my nut sack. Flattering. :icon_cool:

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Your welcome dude :lol: in all honesty I didn't expect a huge win like that man.

it's all in good fun. no reasons we put up will actually be a reason they win. they can win different ways lol. it's always good to bring up past success anyways :icon_cool:

13. DaBearsrule4ever

Am I dissapointed in the 45-10 loss? Why wouldn't I be. Congrats to the Bengals.