7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Beat The Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Bear Hunting week

and yes most of these will probably be comparing to DaBears 7 reasons just to show him what's what

1. We have Carson Palmer and is known for 4th quarter magic. (yes a steal from him)
    2. Chad Ochocinco, Andre Caldwell, & Chris Henry have been very dependable at WR this year.
    3. The Bears D has nothing on the Bengals D this year
    4. The Bengals not only beat the Bears in 2005 by the score of 24-7 but they own the All time History Season Record against Chicago by 5-3.
    5. Chad Ocho Cinco will be too busy Making Trumaine McBride, and Nathan Vasher Kiss the Baby, and doing the Samba Dance after making a Touchdown to worry what goobered fine he'll be fined about next.
    6. Bengals are 5-0 against the NFC North under Marvin Lewis.
    7. Roy plans on Horse Collering DaBears for Gimmick Infringement on my 7 Reasons.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

D. This one really lacks. I think a revise to what you really do rather than play to an imitator is for the best. I disapprove of the current reasons.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Bring it on Roy, bring it on!

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

true dat true dat, but I just had to pull this one out. since i'm so late in bringing them lol

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Ok well you get 1 bye. Next time a GIF lawsuit is on the way.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:lol:

I'll try to get mine in quicker next week

7. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Cedric Benson

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I am so rooting for Benson to school the Bears. I am always for any time Jerry Angelo and the McCaskey's are lined up to end up with some egg on their faces.