7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Beat The Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

1. Andy Dalton Continues to prove Bengal Doubters why He will lead the Bengals to The Playoffs
    2. AJ Green, Simpson, Gresham, and Caldwell are going to have fun at the Titans expense
    3. Tennessee? He's back, who's back, Mr. Pacman Jones, and he's ready to put his foot up the a**'s of the team that shunned him for off field actions.
    4. Bengals Defense is going to put a beat down on the Titties
    5. Benson is a Beast
    6. Bengals Special Teams ain't no slack either with Tate and Jones on the attack
    7. The Truth says this Sunday, along with all the Lil Jimmy's, The Titans are going to GET GOT!
      [​IMG]

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

The longer the season goes the more these seem to be the same every week. lol. At least we're getting pictures now though.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Green = Awesome.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Oh, and I hope he makes Finnigay his snitch.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

god**mn I wish we still had a blog for members like you Mr. D! I'll be rooting for my team but they have been regressing on offense after Kenny Britt went down. He hid the fact Chris Johnson became mortal after signing his big money deal. Here's to just hoping the Titans' defense can get back to how they were playing earlier in the year. It seems the Titans are starting to figure out what they are going to go with in the front line and the two rookies inside are impressive (Klug & Casey). The Titans will need those two getting upfield and penetrating the backfield. We have to make Dalton uncomfortable in the pocket and clog up the rushing lanes if the Titans have any chance of a win.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I have done this for at least 5 years now, and quite frankly it's not always to easy to find something new. I'm going to be adding something different next few weeks to stir my stuff up a bit

and SRW what is wrong with my screen, it's mostly white :|

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Issues that are being ironed out after a move to a different server. Hopefully all should be straightened out soon.

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Kudos to you for keeping it up so long. lol.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good reasons.

10. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Shoulda used the bengals d is money in the bank unlike chris johnson