7 Reasons Why The Lions Will Beat The Jaguars

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Since The Bengals are Off this week, so I will Conjure up a 7 reasons for a different team to defeat there opponent and I have selected the challenge of the Lions

1. Culpepper is there new Starting QB and will lead them to victory
    2. Rudi Johnson and Kevin Smith will Run all over the Jags Defense like Benson did last week
    3. Calvin Johnson is better than any WR on the Jags
    4. Jags are on a great streak, losing to the Browns, then the Bengals
    5. Jags are falling down like a anvil in the ocean
    6. Lions Offense > Jags Offens at the moment
    7. Jaguars were only able to get to the Red Zone 3 times against the Bengals last week

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

i doubt it Ta has only had 3 days of practice i would expect him to struggle, plus the fact Raiola (are starting Center who has never missed a game in 8 years) thats going to hurt plus the fact we have the worst Oline in the league we cant lose him and hope to do well

same with the run game it should struggle as well becuase of the line no matter how bad the jags are on D

Calvin is better then any of there WRs but that doesnt matter in other for him to do well he has to get the ball im not sure Ta can do that

with those loses you have to think they will have it in there heads that they dont want it to happen again

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

hey I'm giving you some hope the jags are struggling :p

and I have a better record doing this with other teams then doing this with my own team

I believe I only have one loss out of 6 times doing this with other teams

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The Jags are a team nobody really can figure out this year. The Lions have a shot in this game.

5. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

awwww i was hopin' you'd do 7 reasons why the bengals will win on their bye - 1. their opponent has no players on their team. 2. no team has ever lost when playing this opponent...

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I was thinking of doing that actually lol