AFC Championship: Ravens @ Patriots (Sunday, 6:30pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I would if they were showing the game. But all i'm seeing is ray Lewis. Which is all I'll see or hear for the next 2 weeks.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

ravens gotta play better than this to beat the 49ers. they should open as at least a 7point underdog.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000128926/Ridley-fumbles-after-big-hit]Ridley fumbles after big hit - NFL Videos[/ame]

4. Steve12

Well if I do watch the super bowl I'll be cheering really hard. Not for the niners, but against ray Lewis.

5. SRW

Bonus play for New England thanks to the bad punt that went out of bounds.

6. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000128930/Ellerbe-picks-off-Brady]Ellerbe picks off Brady - NFL Videos[/ame]

7. Steve12

Not to mention a generous clock operator lol

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

wtf do you hate the guy so bad? one of the greatest players to ever play the game,not as good as LT,but certainly not far behind!

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

so i guess the ray lewis retirment party is canceled right? lol

thats what boston gets for being so cocky lol

10. SRW

Who acts holier than though even though his silence is keeping a killer on the streets.

11. Steve12

I just don't like him. Just a gut feeling from his past and his demeanor. I don't like the way he talks. And I don't want him to go out a "hero." I don't want to have to listen to that forever.

He's a great player and we're lucky to have been able to watch him. But I don't want him to win.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i never had a problem with lewis

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

ray ray is no saint, that's for sure but there are a lot of bad guys in this league. a lot of them have done stuff we don't even know about. i try to just ignore the personalities and just enjoy the x's and o's.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

how do you know that? were you there? you and i do not have the slightest idea what happened,we think we do,but we don't! i would love to know who murdered my sister,but i don't and never will,so i gotta live with it! they'll pay for it in the end!

15. SRW

Cary Williams ices it! Ravens are going to the Super Bowl!

16. Steve12

Terrible throw by Brady. He's just not that good at the end of games anymore.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

exactly!

18. Steve12

Ugh. 2 weeks of nonstop harbaugh and ray Lewis. This is going to suck. I might have to stop listening to espn radio for a while.

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think he hurt his shoulder in the 1st half!

20. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

There you have it folks the Ravens smashing and crushing the faces of the hated Patriots.