AFC Championship: Ravens @ Patriots (Sunday, 6:30pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This this this this this. ♥ SRW

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I didn't think this game would have been this one-sided for Ravens.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

most of their contests have been close so I also expected a more competitive score. the ravens just flat out took over that game as it went along and the pats couldn't punch back.

5. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

welll... that sucked. After the complete abortion of a 1-minute offense to end the first half, I had doubts. And when Bernard (piece of crap) Pollard eliminated Ridley, I knew it was over. I was impressed with how the defense held their own in the first half- Arrington played well despite how craptastic he was as a starter this year, and Dennard is going to be a star. But MAN did the loss of Talib expose the lack of good depth on the defense.

And the offense... ugh. The no-huddle style was working in the first half, but that score SHOULD have been 17-7 if not 21. Again, the absurdity of the play-calling after the 2nd timeout before the half absolutely killed me. Should Brady have thrown it away to save 15 seconds instead of throwing that terrible kung-fu slide? I think so. But instead of coming out no-huddle and putting the pressure on a defense that may have been wearing down, the Patriots huddle. And throw. And don't bother running with ANY effectiveness until they're down 21-13 and their own defense has gotten tired.

What a crapty way to end a season.

6. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Late but congrats to the Pats on another great season, on to the Super Bowl!!!

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Pretty much spot on. Talib had Bolden locked down until he went out. And the patriots had terrible, I mea absolutely terrible clock management. And the run game is what got us to this game, and it failed bad last night.

Just all around a piss poor showing. I hope something good happens this offseason.

8. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator