Andy Reid Predicts Chilly Reception For Redskins QB Donovan McNabb

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid doesn’t think that Donovan McNabb will be greeted with a warm reception Sunday when he returns to the Linc. Given the change of uniforms he’s probably right. “I don’t know [how he will be received],†Reid said Monday, per Jordan Raanan of CSNPhilly.com. “He is a Redskin. Normally they don’t get the best acceptance in this stadium.†As for getting all wrapped up in an emotional reunion… don’t expect much more than a hand shake and a hello. “No time for that,†the Eagles coach said. “I have a lot of other things to take care of.â€

Source: FootballNewsNow

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Philly gives everybody a chilly reception

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dawk got a warm one. McNabb should but won't

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i think every philly fan loved dawk. the philly fans had a love/hate relationship with mcnabb so i think some will cheer and some will boo.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You need to go to the game. Your man-love could easily overpower 10,000 boos.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

true and riic

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It will be a mixed reaction, but I think the majority will cheer at his introduction.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Eagles could just announce their offense and the Redskins Defense. End of debate...lol.

I think more along the lines of Dawk. 75/25 positive?

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That would be very cat of the Redskins to introduce their defense.

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

If only! I begged borrowed and pleaded to get the shift covered but were short staffed due to national EM conference being in Vegas this week so I couldn't get it off : (

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Eagles fans don't strike me as being the type of people who want to take walks down memory lane. When he's introduced, I don't think I'll hear Barbra Streisand's The Way We Were over the PA system. The Eagles are winning now. That's all they care about. Therefore, they'll boo him.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

it will be mixed but the boos will come stronger. expected for the 1st game returning in a division rival's uni.