Andy Reid Reiterates That Dovonan McNabb Is The Eagles' QB

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Mar 6, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Eagles coach Andy Reid reiterated one more time last night that Donovan McNabb will be his quarterback this season. Reid, attending the annual Maxwell Club dinner in Atlantic City, stopped by to talk to host Mike Missanelli on 97.5 The Fanatic and was asked about the perception that team president Joe Banner and general manager Howie Roseman have not indicated as strongly as Reid that they support the idea of McNabb returning. "I haven't changed my opinion, and I don't think they have, either," Reid said. "They've agreed, and mentioned some of the same kinds of things I've said, that Donovan's our quarterback." Reid also was asked whether he really foresees McNabb happily playing this year in the final year of his contract. "We're not even at that point," Reid said.

Source: Philadelphia Daily News

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I FREAKING HATE REID RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

3. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Why? How's the team going to operate if the coach spits on his QB?

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Reading Andy's words in text is so much better than dealing with the audio of him constantly clearing his throat. The subject means nothing.

5. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

He does look like the kind of person who would eat creamy chowder, milk and orange juice in the same meal.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Now I'm starving. Hey, Earl...do we have any creamy chowder, milk, and orange juice back there?

7. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

McNabb will be part of a blockbuster, three-team deal involving the Browns and...somebody. You heard it here first.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

1. What is he supposed to say? A trade hasn't gone down yet, and God forbid they put feelers in the press that they are looking to trade him. Momma McNabb would be on the horn with Eagles brass within 5 minutes defending her poor widdle son.

2. Reid does have a hard time lying, and you can actually read a little deeper into the words...
    "I haven't changed my opinion, and I don't think they have, either"