Any Sqeeler Fans....

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by MRAVEN, Sep 22, 2008.

1. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Not yet...I called for some "not so ball sack challenged SQEELER fans"...he didn't make the cut.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Actually sig bets take more balls who cares about vcash and awards. Haveing a TO sig for a week was brutal :icon_sad:.

Why not just make the sig bet for the week if your confident.

I think the ravens will win this game #1 total defense vs a revolving door o line.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

You can't figure that out? Figures. Want me to draw another little picture for you Billy?

I wanted to up the ante to see if you have the balls to bet. You don't.

Like I said...you know what you are.

But again, thanks for coming out of the closet when the Ravens win. Let's hope they beat the Steelers so you hang around another week before you go back into hibernation. :laughy32:

4. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

yeah baskett! rep ravens D is back to form. #1

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

#1 total defense...:laughy32:

Seriously? That's your argument? Perhaps you know why they have the number one defense? :icon_rolleyes:

6. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

A simple sig bet's too much for ya...I understand completely.

NEXT....

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

8. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Well let's see...they played bad offenses, right? so the steelers have a great offense, right? So the Steelers offense put up 10 points against the Browns...lol...who allowed 28 points to the Ravens...the sqeelers put up 6 points vs. the eagles who had allowed 41 points the week before...to the cowboys but still...steelers offense is way overrated..ravens will keep them under 10 points.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Did you ever think that they also played one less game than everyone else but Houston...

hmmmmmm...there's a thought. Rocket Science...lol.

10. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

So what week do you stop usin' that ridiculous excuse?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

No...you're right...they're the number one defense in the league...

I'll stop using that excuse...

12. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Crap,I was willin' to give ya 'til Monday nite @ 11:30....

Edit:Check that....maybe 9:30....It'll all be over but the cryin' in steel town....where they don't even make steel anynore.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

#1 Defense! :laughy32:

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

What's the sig Mraven? I might bet ya but won't put anything offensive in my sig.....send me a pm or reply here. Week long bet right? I don't make sigs so....I'd have to get a fellow Steeler fan to make one for you if the Ravens lose. Let me know...I might bet ya. Just one thing....I usually don't bet because one bet I made for a screen name change was welched on...but I trust you to keep your side if you lose. Oh and RF52....did you get your homework done yet? If not....then I do think Mraven's quite capable of handling his own thread.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

16. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Yup,1 week...I'll just make you wear a pic of Ray or Bart layin' out Jen....

17. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Ok...I'll take the bet.

18. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Good for you Doug because I would take that bet in a second.

19. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Wanna bet avatars?

20. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Sure!!