Anyone Interested In Doing A Collaborative Mock Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Is this happening, or not?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Read back a couple pages...

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

My only issue is that we tried this last year and made it to like pick 9 or something. I'll take whatever teams are left if you actually get it going (assuming Snowman grabbed the Browns)

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

well let's iron out who has who, we can take care of 26 teams now, with browns we are up to 28, we only need 2 more people and this thing can get going. C"MON!

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Snowman hasn't spoken for anyone yet, you can have the Browns if you like. Only TWO MORE PEOPLE WE ARE SO CLOSE.

I'll give it until friday to see if we can catch two more and then start assigning teams, post the rules, etc. I'm willing to do 3 if need be, and so are a couple other people, so if it comes down to it we can make it happen either way.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Claiming the Browns was my intent since I hadn't seen cpgo around here in a bit, but I'm not sweating it either way it goes

7. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Come on, people. Tell your friends.

8. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

PM people. Somebody's bound to join up.

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I figured since you were listed 6 on there that's what was happening. Maybe you just signed up 6th. :icon_cheesygrin: I've been lurking a lot, posting a little.
    You can take the Browns. I might PM you some input though if it gets started. I'll take whoever is left once people pick who they want.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Disregard...well, what the hell, call it a bump. Last chance to get in on this, I'm going to assign teams today and get this rolling in the next couple days. We can go as many rounds as people will stay interested for, I'd say 2 minimum.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  11. I think we could do all 7 and sign two UDFA each.

but I don't think enough people will want too so I'm thinking we should do the first 3 rounds.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah in my experience with these games about half the people's interest starts to peter out by the 3rd/4th rounds. I'd like to go deeper than that, we'll have to see how it goes. Maybe we can re-assign non-active teams later in the draft if there's still enough people to keep it interesting.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Unless a rabid Pats fan shows up I'm taking New England as my first team.

14. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I say, go to the end of round 3, and then evaluate the situation. If enough people want to keep going, the people who left's teams could be reassigned, then we could move on.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

The last one we did I think only lasted two rounds and that was like pulling teeth...

16. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Im down for however long you guys want to go, i guess we'll jsut have to see how it progresses

17. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Check in at the end of every round. Whoever wants to quit, can quit. If we lose more than half of our participants, we end the mock draft.