Applying Simple Laws of Physics to Colin Kaepernick’s Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Aug 31, 2016.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Sir Isaac Newton probably didn’t have Colin Kaepernick in mind when he discovered his third law of physics but damn if he wasn’t right on the money. For if anything, the 49ers quarterback’s actions have generated one s**t storm of an opposed reaction.

Far too many people have demanded to hear my take on Colin Kaepernick… so allow me to get all scientific for this one.

Sound off at: http://sportschump.net/2016/08/31/a...ysics-colin-kaepernicks-anthem-protest/17918/

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

IMO, he's a real hypocrite when he talks about how minorities in the US are oppressed, yet he wears a T-shirt with a picture of Fidel Castro on it. Castro has oppressed the Cuban people for years and years.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Kaepernick is a rebel, Rag... who needs a history lesson.

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

dude's been watching the wrong facebook videos.. is a victim of our global open border pushing media..

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

And that should surprise no one.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I hear he's been wearing socks that show pigs wearing cops hats. Hope he doesn't have any trouble at his house where he expects the cops to come over and check it out.

7. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Local Policeman Union is threatening to not work Niners games. Good for them.