Arizona's Defense Leads The Way In A 27-13 Win Over The Falcons

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DaBears22, Oct 27, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Andre Ellington rushed for 154 yards with a touchdown and the Arizona defense picked off Matt Ryan four times in the Cardinals' 27-13 win over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.

Carson Palmer completed 13-of-18 throws for 172 yards with touchdown passes to Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd and one interception for the Cardinals (4-4), who snapped a two-game skid.

Source: The Sports Network

DaBears22's Take: Matt Ryan was picked of 4 times today and Atlanta is amidst it's worst start since 2007. Meanwhile Arizona used it's defense and ground game in another dominating performance over Atlanta.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Craps getting bat crap crazy in the NFL...

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If you didn't see it, Palmer threw an INT 6 minutes into the game and the amount of booing was incredible........but apparently what he needed. After that he was money. The Cards' defense totally overwhelmed the Falcons. I think the Falcons had less than 50 yards rushing. Total dominance....for once.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Falcons continue to befuddle me. This was a must win game for them in my book. I think the Falcons simply aren't as good as we thought they were going to be. Injuries are one thing, but that offensive line is atrocious. Management should be embarrassed with what they put together to protect their most expensive asset.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Yep, the falcons just don't have it all together this season. It looks like they will be golfing in January