Baseball Games In 2010

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by DaBearsrule4ever, Feb 14, 2010.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'm curous to know if anyone on here is planning on going to any games this year? If so, what game(s)?

I'm going to the White Sox vs. Twins game on April 9th, Jim Thome's first game back at U.S. Cellular Field.

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Myself and 2 buddies split a pair of season tix each year and just do a "draft" for what games. I usually end up going to about 20 or so games every year.

3. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Already bought my tickets to the Nationals home opener against the Phillies on April 5th. Definitely going to a lot more. Probably going to hit up half of the home games or more if I can.

The rest will be aired in HD so for the ones I'm not at, it'll be like I am!

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

A few Astros games..... 4 or 5. Maybe a Mariners game if I'm up there in the summer.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its my goal to see a few Nats games this year, and possibly throw in a few orioles games as well

6. HailttRedskins

Screw the Orioles, you just come to the Nationals games.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I wanna see Adam Jones play

8. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I'll be in philly, as always

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Pacman plays for the Orioles now? :icon_eek:

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

[​IMG]

11. HailttRedskins

You can come to Nationals Park and watch Adam Dunn grand slam the the ball over his butt like he did this past season.

Check out my footage from the game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMeD18Zncjk]YouTube - Adam Dunn Grand Slam against Baltimore Orioles[/ame]

12. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

eh. idk how many gents games i'll get. hopefully double digits.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I do wanna see Dunn, Zimmerman and Zimmmerman for sure

14. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I'm either going to catch a Braves game or try and hit the Red Sox when they come down to Tampa.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

i think philly tailgate.com is up to 25buses for the nationals/phillies season opener in DC. that doesn't include all of the philly fans going down on their own. i think i will be going myself, should be like a home game. :icon_cool:

16. HailttRedskins

If you come let me know, I will be there April 5th.