Bears Promote QB Todd Collins Back To No. 2

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BigBlueBruiser, Nov 2, 2010.

1. The Chicago Bears have altered the depth chart at quarterback for the second time this season. Todd Collins has been elevated back to the No. 2 spot behind starter Jay Cutler, while Caleb Hanie drops down to No. 3, according to the team's official weekly game release. Collins was initially demoted after throwing four interceptions in the Bears' win over Carolina earlier in the season. Collins finished with a 6.2 passer rating against the Panthers on Oct. 10. According to ESPN Stats & Information, Collins became just the fifth quarterback since 1990 to throw four interceptions and no touchdowns in a game with his team still managing to pull out a victory.

Source: ESPN Chicago

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

exactly. has he suddenly turned into a decent qb over the past few weeks? dude is worthless. i'm 40 years old and never played qb at any level and I could do better than this guy ................. if they are that desparate, i am available.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The only thing I can come up with is this. Maybe Lovie is dying to see Collins throw another 4 picks in a game? When you complete 6 of 16 pass attempts against the Panthers and throw 4 picks, that shows me you don't belong on the field and why you have been a career backup.