Bears QB Jay Cutler Already Alienating Fans?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, May 31, 2009.

1. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Ever sat in a suite? Basically, its like watching the game from home. If you really want to go to a game, and get the full experience, you sit in the stands. I'm sure you'd be lining up to miss the game you paid to go to because all the already annoying Cubs fans are now mobbing you for autographs. Cutler doesn't owe them crap.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Anyone that doesn't understand the price that comes with fame is delusional.

I'd say this about any celebrity, not just whiny Jay.

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

making the type of money pro athletes make comes with a few negatives too. if you dont want to deal with it get a new job. I can sympathize a bit, but it comes with the territory.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

When you take a job like NFL Player I honestly don't think there is a clause in the contract that says in your off time you have to sign autographs for fans. Fans are sometimes ridiculous in their demands of celebrities time. Watching a game, any game, eating or being out with their families I mean come on have some courtesy in letting the player or celebrity enjoy their off time too.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

are you talking about mcGAYhee? :icon_cheesygrin:

6. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

Never understood what is so special about another Human being writing his name down on something.... Maybe its just me though...

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I used to think it was awesome but then realized after i get something signed it just gets thrown in my closet eventually.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i guess it's 'special' if you're a collector and can make thousands of dollars off of it if they become a hall of famer. but, in general, i'm with darius. i've met a lot of athletes, music stars, actors, etc. in my life (i'm an old man) and have never bothered getting autographs after i turned about 15 years old. i DO like to visit with them though just to get a feel for what kind of people they're actually like but i don't understand the autograph thing.